DPO Symptom Stalker Thread [Game]

edited December 2012 in Just for Fun
I saw this on one of the BabyCenter boards. I think it's a fun way to track our symptoms and stalk BFP's and help keep our minds somewhat off off the 2WW.
You post with what DPO you are on and your symptoms, starting right after O, or whenever you started keeping track.

Only make one post and update that one accordingly. At the top of your comment you will see an edit button.

When you get AF, turn your text red, if you get a BFP, turn your text blue, and leave it black if you still don't know - for easier obsessing..

This way we can all stalk each other's symptoms and compare our 2ww symptoms with those that get BFP's!

Comments

• edited December 2012
    CD12: [Nov 20] Ovulation.

1DPO: [Nov 21] Cramps on right side and gargling noise, I guess twinges.

2DPO: [Nov 22] Nothing.

3DPO: [Nov 23] Short of breath earlier today.

4DPO: [Nov 24] This morning I was going through the motions. Nausea, stomach cramps, bloated, sore breast, irritable and then some. Progesterone's were kicking my butt.

5DPO: [Nov 25] Mild/Dull Cramps. Feeling tired. Shortness of breath as I walk even though I'm not walking fast or a long distance.

6DPO: [Nov 26] Beside the symptoms. Today is not my day. I'm having problems with my bank, me and SO got into a little argument, the button on my brand new 4 day old peacoat fell off. It has not been my day. Not to mention the mild/dull cramps in my stomach and some pains on my left side. My bladder feels full and some abdominal pain. Oh well... At least there's no gas, so far. :-"

7DPO: [Nov 27] Today was a little bit better, but let's stick to the symptoms. No sore breast, no sensitive/tender nipples. Mild/Dull cramps in my lower abdomen and back, excessive creamy CM, sharp pain shooting down my spine, and for the first time sense I started TTC no acne or pimples. So today wasn't much to write about.

8DPO: [Nov 28] Mild/Dull Cramps in lower abdomen and on the right and left sides. Still no sore breast or nipples. Shortness of breath. Very gassy though.

9DPO: [Nov 29] Feeling a little wet down there. CM was wet, not watery, mixed wit creamy. Mild sharp cramps on my left side. Still no sore/tender breast or nipples. No acne or pimples. Mild/dull pressure. Gassiness (farts [stinky] and burps). Cervix is becoming low. Excessive (almost explosive) gas, gurgling, bubbling, rumbling, vibrating noises instomach, pressure on lower abdomen.

10DPO: [Nov 30] Gas out the ass, I mean REALLY? Pressure on stomach. Gurgling noise in the stomach. Sharp pains on my both side when I tried to bend over. A little abdominal pain. Aches in legs when I stretch feels almost like muscle spasms.

11DPO: [Dec 1] I did the q-tip test this morning and yes there was blood. AF is on her way. She is due to land on the 4th or 5th. I know it's not implantation. I'm guessinh better luck next time for me. I think a September baby would be nice. I get along with Virgos really well. Also my temp dropped .27° this morning, from 98.17° to 97.90°. So I'm pretty sure I'm out this cycle. Later on tonight I checked my liner, wore a liner to work in case the q-tip made period drop too early. It was patch of brown blood. Yeah I think I'm out guys.

12DPO: [Dec 2] Woke up this morning with major cramps thought it was AF checked the liner and nothing was there. Got some sensitive nipples going on, but I think that's AF gearing up for her visit. Felt really moist down there throughout the day. I haven't checked my CM. Temp dropped again to 97.86, so I'm just patiently waiting for her to come and go.

13DPO: [Dec 3] No blood on panties, so incase I'm gonna wear a liner to work just incase. Rumbling noises in stomach a few vibrations. Slightly sensitive nipples and some gas. I hope AF shows up soon.

14DPO: [Dec 4] Temp dropped some more. Nipples still a little sensitive. AF is due tomorrow. Patiently waiting. SPOTTING!!! SPOTTING!!! SPOTTING!!! She's almost here.

15DPO/CD1: [Dec 5] AF STARTED!!!!
  • I really hope this is it for you!
  • edited November 2012
    @Proudmother1009 Thank you. Me too.

Ladies post your DPO Symptoms.
  • Oh that sounds fun! I'd totally participate if I were ttc.
  • Sorry today wasn't your day! Hope tomorrow is better for you.
  • edited November 2012
    @1stWoodsBaby you have a LO already? How old?

Yeah, it has been a really bad day. It felt like after every bad thing that happened to me, Daniel Powters "Bad Day" would play at any second. Lol. X_X

• A daughter, Keegan, is 13 months and a son, Troy, who is 2 months old. They're pretty sweet.
  • I have no idea how to do colors on here :( otherwise I would participate.... But I'm ovulating today had sex will see what happens . I don't seem to have good luck so I'm not going my hopes up to high.
  • I think veevee made a post about the code for it. She's a graphic designer and knows probably all the additive, subtractive, and primary color codes.:)
  • This sounds like a great idea BTW!!
  • @val maybe you could track here too! You both are almost the same dpo!
  • Sounds fun :) but i have no idea about tracking.. i just have sex and hope for the best when the time is right it will happen :) still not sure if I'm ttc just yet though !
  • @mrs4c oh ok I'll try to look for it that be fun to learn and do.
  • I'm not ttc so I can't play. I'll stalk though!
  • ValVal
    edited November 2012
    update on bottom
  • Not ttc, but I'm a stocker! :)
  • @Val Oh wow!

Im still not getting any sore breast or nipple. Just like every cycle. The difference I see this cycle is no acne or pimples. Hmm?
  • No acne is a good sign! Idk why, but I always notice that too...like if I start breaking out I know I'm out! Lol
  • @Wilsomom oh okay, learned something news, the past two cycle I have pimples on my chin. In the exact same spots. This cycle nada. You just have me hope.
  • @1stWoodsBaby Aww. I think I will stop at one child. Though SO want at least 2 kids, but I have always wanted 1.
  • This is great, I can't wait to join in in Jan when we start trying! Good luck ladies x
  • ValVal
    edited November 2012
    update on bottom
  • My skin was super clear when I was pregnant. Before and after I break out before my period. Hopefully that's a good sign for you!
  • @Val did you have these symptoms last cycle. If not. I think this could be it.

@sands3 stop getting my hopes up, lol.
  • Sorry...I'm just hopeful for y'all!
  • @veevee... the boobs always hurt before af-- but this cycle i think they started wayy early.. n the back pain lasting this long is def. new
  • @Val aw okay. The no pimples id really the only new thing for. KMFX.

@sands3 its cool. I need all the hope I can get.
  • Well...sending you a truck load of baby dust! Preferably blue dust cuz I have 2 boys and they are awesome!!