DPO Symptom Stalker Thread [Game]

2»

Comments

• @sands3 I want a boy. Send as much blue as you can.
  • Seems that's all I can have. LOL. Wanted a girl my second but got another sweet boy. Blue dust coming your way. I'm excited for an update when you test!
  • @sands3 I used to want a girl to do all the mother/daughter things with, but all the changed. I want a boy because I'm a little rough around the edge and I think because of my attitude I couldn't handle a girl.
  • Girls have all the cute clothes and bows, but boys are fun and dirty
  • @sands3 well my cousins daughter was a bit of a tomboy and my cousin hated that. She wanted her daughter to be "Miss Prissy" like she used to be. Now she's 8 years old and still tomboyish in small spurs. Its funny how my cousin has tamed her to be a little prissy. Its kind of sad how she went from wanting to play sports to not wanting to play any. She wanted to go to day camp. My cousin wouldn't let her.

Boys are born playing in dirt and rough around the edges. I love that. I'm going to be at every game or competition. Even if I have a girl, if she ways to play sports I'm letting her.

But it would be nice having a mother/daughter day. But I think I would much rather prefer rolling in the dirt with the boys.
  • I agree. I have mommy dates with my oldest. We don't get much time together since heck was born, so once a month at least we go to eat or the park...just the 2 of us. He played soccer in the spring, he was terrible but it was so fun watching his games
  • edited November 2012
    @sands3 well at least he tried. If I am pregnant and have a boy. I'm still gonna do mommy dates.
  • It's good to. Now having Jack and Connor being in school, I miss all the time him and I had together. We spent every minute together while my husband was deployed.
  • CD11 (nov 15th) back pain like a nerve pinching
    CD 15 (Nov 19th) [most likely Ovulation day] sick with a cold back still hurts
    1,2,3,4DPO nothing but back pain still hurting alot
    5 Dpo (Nov 24) sore nipples n back pain
    6 Dpo (Nov 25) sore breast n hungry, & slight bloated
    7 Dpo (Nov 26) really bad sore breast im in pain
    8 Dpo (Nov 27) breast still sore not as much tho back pain still there
    9 Dpo (Nov 28) Breast still hurt, & gassy
    10 Dpo (Today) Breast still sore, uturus feel a lil sore (AF?) my righ tnipple is extremly ITCHY
  • @sands3 aww

@Val whats going on on your end?
  • Lol.... well I commented to soon.
  • @veevee-- lol yes sometimes i feel like just giving up part me tells me val give up ur not pg but than i have this pther part that tells me keep the faith-- aghhh lol whenis af due for you
  • edited November 2012
    KMFX & Baby Dust to you @Val and don't give up.

AF is due on December 5th. You?
  • @veevee af is due Sun Or MOn the latest Tuesday the 4th
  • @Val oh okay.... KMFX for the both of us.
  • Any other ladies TTC?

Anyways. @sands3 how is it with boys? Most of my family and friends had girls.
  • Well I don't have anything to compare to since I have 2 boys and no girls. In my opinion, boys are easier. As they grow you won't have to worry about pms, them getting pregnant at a early age...yes, if my boys get a girl pregnant, they will take responsibility. Boys, at least mine at this age don't care about what they wear, they play in the diet, climb trees, play fight... I LOVE having boys and both are very much mamas boys
  • im out!!!
    af showed early =(
  • @val oh no :( I'm.so sorry. Don't lose hope...your day will come again soon
  • @Val that beeyotch.

@sands3 I pray I have a boy.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited December 2012
    AF finally came. YAY!!!
  • edited December 2012
    BUMP