Bugaboo is Breech.. Tips for turning please

edited January 2013 in Third Trimester
Saw my midwife yesterday and we found out that Bugaboo is in Breech position. Lorna (midwife) said that she's got 4-5 weeks to turn or I'll have to have a c-section. This is not what I want, I have to have my girl naturally, the way it's supposed to be (I'm not bashing, it's just my belief) So what I'm asking for is tips to help our lil miss turn. I'm being induced at 38 weeks and am currently 30+3. Help Please! xx

Comments

• My friend has 2 girls. Each were breach and she was scheduled each time for a c section. When she went in for surgery, baby was head down, so she had vaginal.
  • edited January 2013
    I read that you should never lean back in a reclining position, always try to lean forward. There's also a web site called spinningbabies.com. (i think that's it) I don't have any personal experience though, sorry!
  • Spinningbabies.com basic ur baby has to be above ur heart it worked with mine
  • I tried it all none of it worked. Have you reseached versions? Other than that I would say it is a waiting game. Come to terms now with the fact you might have to have a surgery, bc it is not something you want to be in denial about up until the y are cutting.
  • @mummylady83 is this your first?
  • My doctor also told me its not a big deal unless it is breech aroind 36 weeks and that is when we scheduled my version. If you go thay route they will do it at 37 weeks in labor and delivery incase you need an emergency c-section.
  • I second spinningbabies.com

. That site is full of great information
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes! Chiro certified in Webster technique!
  • Babies turn MANY times in the last weeks no sweat dear and remember if a csection is needed its the will of something greater than u. Good luck
  • I did mine with music close to your vajay jay it worked !!

• Refuse c section until you're in Labor! Babies can turn while in Labor! It is very possible that your baby Will stay breach for a while....obgyns count on it! That's why they Try to schedule them so early on. Do lots of research before you let the Dr talk you into something you don't want to do.
  • Why are they inducing? Induction has an inordinately high rate of ending in c-section...
  • You still have time. :) but I would Google it little my daughter was sunny side up until last minute and everything went great.
  • edited January 2013
    Bugaboo has turned :) I tried playing music to her feet (just above my vjj) and put my heartbeat lower than my pelvis.

Thank you for all your suggestions and web addresses. I appreciate all of your input greatly. Thank you so so much x
  • Yeay! See it all worked out :)