owwwww!

2»

Comments

• @mijita im sorry. I tag you in almost every post where i know you can help lol. Thank you for responding to her :)
    @cant_wait93 there you go!
  • Thank you girls!!! @mijita @perly
    I've had noticed that I was eating a lot like anything I could get my hands on n now that im drinking my prenatal again I dnt feel hungry AT ALL! any idea y? @mijita
    I was thinking that maybe cause im breastfeeding Delilah 24/7 that my body was asking for vitamins. So that why I feel that I would eat n eat n eat but like now that im giving my body what needs im not hungry.
  • Our bodies will start with food cravings when we become deficient in necessary nutrients. Normally the deficiency will border on either severe or long-term before that occurs. Just as we mistaken thirst for hunger when we start becoming dehydrated. It is our body's way of trying to regain hydration by drawing water from foods.

You probably experienced a growth spurt and your body was adjusting to the nutrient need of your child. It was demanding more energy (calories) to meet the volume demand that your LO now requires. Now that you've adjusted your cravings have subsided.

During pregnancy we accumulate a ”nutrient reservoir” that ensures baby gets everything they need. Unfortunately, your body will rob and leech anything it needs to provide the best for baby; therefore, a prenatal or multivitamin is essential when breastfeeding to prevent deficiencies in the mom. A well balanced diet can be practiced instead of taking a supplement.

It is possible that you were craving due to a mild deficiency, as some people are more sensitive to mild macro and micronutrient deficiencies.