Xbox ps3 or wii

edited March 2011 in Just for Fun
Bfs letting me get a system what one should I get

Comments

• I love the Wii
  • What are you looking for in a gaming console? That would make a huge difference in the decision.
  • Mostly playing online I love cod games
  • Then I would get the xbox, there is more options for the online games. I'm so jealous!
  • We have xbox360 and ps3. Love both. I play final fantasy XI online on the xbox360 while hubby plays it on the pc :)
  • Well then I would not get the wii. If you don't have a blue ray player then the ps3 is a good choice. I personally like the xbox because I'm obsessed with the kinnect.
  • Then definitely ps3 I'm not a gamer but my fiance n step kids r. He swears by the ps3 n internet. We also have Xbox n Wii the Wii is more for little kids n my opinion.
  • Xbox!! You can listen to whatever music you want while you play plus I think the controller is more comfortable.
  • He's selling his truck we got a car thats getting amazing gas mileage so he's got an xbox and said I can get a system for myself and we are waiting till after the baby shower to buy big baby stuff so he's getting me a system after buying a pink sapphire and diamond ring last weekend
  • I have all 3 and i would go with the ps3 it really does do everything
  • My mon an dad have the xbox kinect an its okay but if someone walks by wen its been played it cuts of an have to start over again an the legs go all funny an will not go normal after that so go the wii an it great plus if u want to get fit after yur baby but not goin to have time to go to gym u can by the wii fit plus - the balance board -cyberbike - EA sports active 1 - 2 an 3 I have everythink an its great even my mom buy the wii nw plus the games for the wii is cheaper. If u dont have the money to buy everthin try game shop or ebay. I got all mine from argos I life by the wii I think the xbox is more for the men :-)
  • Ya im leaning towards the wi
  • Wii is fun plus after baby you can use the wii to help work off some of that baby weight without leaving the house :)
  • Big plus is it has the tmnt game bf wants thats not available for xbox
  • Xbox xbox xbox! I'm addicted to halo reach, except I don't have my gold membership yet/again. And it had tbe kinect so u ca. Do motion games
  • Get a wii I love mine the wii fitness is fun. I also like that u acutally have to get up and use more than your thumbs but they also have the games u can just sit and veg with
  • We have all 3 :( time consumers! Id say Wii is more fun for me, ps3 is more fun for him
  • Xbox definatly with kinect I love it x
  • I would love to get a Wii for losing baby weight
  • We have the wii and xbox we don't play wii very often except to do the fitness games the xbox is great but I would like to get the ps3 it has the best bluray player you can get so its like getting 2 great things for one price :) im frugal even with video games lol
  • I have a ps3 & a Wii love them both
  • Xbox! I play cod too! Let me know if you get one so we can exchange gamertags!
  • My bfs is ld124 I play on his rissalee7 is mine
  • I have xbox and I am a cod freak, I obsessed. I love my xbox best console out there. If you want blu rays buy a blu ray player, you want a console buy an xbox :D
  • I have an xbox and bluray player I was just saying the ps3 is great cause you get both for the price of a good bluray
  • We have a ps3 move and I don't like it at all. I like the wii better cuz it has Mario and donkey Kong :)
  • Ima cod lover too more thn my hubby lol!
  • My fave thing to do is kill my bf on cod lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.