How is it a No!?

2»

Comments

• lucky then u should b getting that big P LOL we want another baby were not preventing it so were just waiting we get sad when I start my period but I just leave it in gods hands if a year goes by and nothing then I know there's a problem I might have to do what I did to get prego with my son
  • @Roxy ya I'm trying to have same attitude I get sad but keep going I know God has plan.What did u do to help with your son of u don't mind me asking.
  • I meet this Mexican lady at a job we got close I told her I been trying for 6 years and she said she had the same problem so wat she did was went to Mexico got these hormones shot and took them and she got prego. she told me she's gonna get me prego LOL when she had got the shots from Mexico I was scared but I wanted a baby 7 months later I got prego
  • I got blessed she came into my life I still text her on holidays and send her pics of my son
  • edited February 2013
    Oh wow that's very interesting..I'm glad it all worked out I would be way scared to do anything like that. Your brave! @Roxy
  • yea I know but thank God it all worked out
  • @jules You're Welcome :)