What's your babies/child's new accomplishment?

My daughter can speak several words and knows how to sit.. :X

Comments

• My almost 18 month old has unfortunately just learned how to scream in a really high, shrill voice!
  • edited March 2013
    My 17month old has learned hitting an scratching an pulling hair !
  • My 19 month old just learned how to climb onto the dining room chairs and give me constant heart palpitations lol.
  • Oh god my baby learned how to jump off her crib .. She also pushes the dining room chairs close to the kitchen so she can climb the counters.. Oh she is also in a "no" stage, everything I ask her to do , or if I ask her to stop something .. "NO" is the answer I get .
  • On a positive note he FINALLY learned how to drink through a straw.
  • Lol my 15 month old just figured how to drink out of my water bottle but it freaks me out so I only let her when there tinny bit left. And she figured out how to point her finger at me when I'm doing something she doesn't want me to and she says no no...
  • Troy, my 6 month old, has learned to roll super quick and army crawl across the floor. I believe he'll be crawling quickly. Keegan, my 17 month old, is learning new words daily & knows every body part.
  • My 17 month old knows how to unzip and zipper a zipper, put her shirt on, almost button a button, how to share, how to play "mommy", and learns a lot words on a daily basis. That's what she picked up this week :)
  • My 17mo has figured out how to lock and unlock the doors in our house. He locked his daddy out in the garage the other night.
  • My 17mo learned how to climb the bunkbed stairs and fell off the top bunk today. I was in the potty for 2minutes.
  • my almost 17 month old learned hot to climbed dwn from he's high chair
  • Nyla is climbing up & down the stairs. Going Up & down the slides at the Park.
  • My daughter is learning to climb up on the couch, kick a ball, and is taking up a storm. She is 18mos old now. She amazes me everyday.
  • My 16 month old learned his first word besides mama and dad, Whiskey lol it's our dogs name. He learned to climb out of his crib so now we have the crib turned into a toddler bed. And he has learned to scale the baby Gates...smh. And if a door has a lever handle he doesn't hesitate to open it!
  • @smcox That's got to be irratating!
  • @NylasMommy That's awesome. How's pregnancy going? Have you figured out the gender yet?
  • Walking up the stairs, climbing climbing oh n climbing
  • My pregnancy is going great. Im sixteen Weeks :) find out gender in a couple of Weeks.
  • My 17 mo has learned to climb on the couch and dive over the arm. She's getting brave!
  • My lo will be 17m on the 8th. She's almost mastered getting up on the couch, but her newest thing is is getting into the cabinets on the entertainment center(we took the handles off) and pulling everything out. She's also all about putting things away if she gets it out.
  • edited April 2013
    That's great! What kind of words can she speak? Levi jabbers things sounds like words like the other day he yelled when I said want more he yells "yeah!" Was so funny but obviously he's too young for real words!
    Friday night he went up the 2 steps up to our kitchen/dining room!! He was only in a diaper and his tummy was squeaking on the floor lol. And within the last week he had finally learned to sit up from the crawling/laying position. So I love going in his room in the morning and he is just sitting their smiling at me!
  • She says da da, daddy, ba ba, ma ma, hey, hiyah whatever that means @LeviLuv8
  • Omge..my 18 month old is adorable ..just like all babies..just recently her dad taught her "strike a pose" hands & all ..so whenever we say that ..she, strikes a pose! & goes poop in the potty! points to her diaper & says "pooop"
    awww just loving every moment w/her.

as for my son ..he reads everything he can..as well try to spell every word he can!
  • My 9 month old sits stands and crawls really fasr lol when we chases her
  • When you chase her :D @CANT_WAIT93
  • My almost 10 month old Is crawling, walking, grabbing everything !! He can't be in his crib unattended because he will climb out ( it's already to the lowest it goes)
  • My 23 months old is eating on her own ( making a mess ofcurse lol) running , jumping on her bed, climbing on and off the chairs , up and down the steps , put her shoes on ( not always on the right foot yet :( ) oh and she likes to play with her lil brother aslong as he doesn't grab her toys lol . She bearly say full sentences , other than that she talks only words like cat, love u, water, swim, brush, brother, cup bye and things like that