penny gender test

edited March 2013 in Pregnant
Has anyone ever done this test & the results were aaccurate?

Comments

• Mine were! Lol
  • How do you do it? Sounds interesting.
  • it is where you take a penny and a piece of string. tie them together. wave it over belly and if it goes one way a boy and the other way its a girl.
  • No I haven't done that one but I did the one over my palm and it was right. Hehe these are fun
  • never heard of the Palm.
  • I've done that with a pencil, must be similar.
  • I see. how far along was everyone? @wilsomom @jules @starrxoxo9
  • Oh it was before 16 weeks I don't remember exactly but I found out it was girl at 16 weeks so. I mean I don't think these things are at all any real or have scientific fact I didn't depent on it but it was fun!
  • Gosh I don't remember, it's been as long time ago. Lol I haven't done it this time around yet.
  • Lol I thought you were talking about the one where you lick the penny and stick it to the wall. If it stays it's a boyif it falls rright away, a girl.

Mine stuck, and I have aboy
  • I have done the ring test and yes its been accurate, however I'm always confused if miscarriages count.
  • I.am going to try it in a few minutes. I'll let you know what it says!
  • the penny said its a boy!
  • @littlefae I thought it was the other way if it stuck its a girl.. I did that one it stuck and I have a girl... lol ;)
  • @0811 the ones I read said if it stuck it was a boy lol
  • Oh I did the one where you stick it to the wall and I heard of it like @0811 did. Mine stuck and I have a girl.
  • edited March 2013
    Lol what are you guys doing licking pennies?! ;)
  • lol.every test I have done said boy except the penny licking one. lol
  • Lol. I used to try those weird gender test when i was a teen in high school cause i wanted to know what i was going to have first lol. But never tried it while pregnant lol.
  • Hahaha @bahamamama4828 I actually licked my thumb then put it on the penny LOL... I know licking a penny is not exactly yummy!!!