question for parents with multiple children

Left of this pregnancy! I'm so excited to hold my baby girl in may!

Was ur oldest the biggest or smallest?
Were they close in weight?

Comments

• Lets see who pops first lol. How are your appointments going? Anything new going on with you?
    I started having acid reflux and its getting really uncomfortable. Oh, and since week 28 when the doctor started measuring my belly, i've been measuring 2 weeks ahead. Sleeping is almost impossible and i think that's it lol.
  • Lol. Ill probably go over I did last time. But only by a couple days. Try taking taking zantac 75. I finally got tired of the heartburn and went got some. It really helps alot. I haven't had heart burn in a week. Yea last night was the first night I woke up every hr literally... to pee. I measured week behind at my last apt. I had that happen with Isaiah. My next apt is next week. I think they have to do that bacteria check. Which is very awkward lol.
  • Lucky you! I have till the end of June and I can't wait!
  • I'm Sry. This pregnancy has flown by. I guess already having a little one helps that time pass. @excitedforoctober
  • I honestly dont know if i'll go over or not, but i have strong feeling i might deliver early lol. Well i measured 2 weeks ahead, so Im measuring 35 weeks instead of 33. I have an ultrasound tomorrow to see the baby's growth.
  • Well let me know how it goes. @perly.
  • Im due may 10th and have been having horrible pressure and my hips are killing. Pretty sure she has dropped, it feels like she is gonna fall out lol. I have an appointment Thursday
  • Yes ma'am. Im getting ready for my appointment right now.
  • @Morgdeebee yea Ive had some pressure. My problem is kailyn likes laying on my lower back and syactic nerve. I know sunday I barely could move because where she was laying. I have a feeing I will be having extreme back labor.
  • Ok, so i went to have the ultrasound done and as usual the technician didn't give much info. All she said was that the baby looks healthy and that he weighs approximately 5lbs 1oz.
    Im only 33wks. That sounds big for 33wks. I now have to wait until my next appointment so i can talk to the doctor and see what she thinks.
  • edited April 2013
    Yea that does.sound kind of.big. How much did ur hubby weigh when he was born? How much did u weigh? My hubby weighed 9lbs I believe. I weighed 7 lbs 8 ounces. My son weighed in at 7lbs 11oz. @perly
  • I just got done reading the tips on the app they said baby weighs about 90oz which is about 5lbs so he is not too big. I think my baby girl is going to be around 5lbs. I've gained weight slower this time and I haven't broke 200 yet. Im pushing it though.
  • @stephforever89 yeah i've gained weight slowly too. Im exactly at 200lbs right now.
  • About 2 appt ago I had lost 5lbs weighed 185. My morning sickness still comes and goes. I weighed 194 at my last appt. I know my final weigh in was 203 that was with my son the night I had him. @perly
  • Well my doctor called back today to fill me in about the ultrasound and she said the baby's weight is completely fine and normal. That puts me at peace.
  • edited April 2013
    As long as kailyn weighs around 7lbs11oz I should be fine. Not sure if I'm ready to push 8pounder+ out. @perly
  • Yeah, Im hoping for a 7pounder lol. I was almost 9lbs and my older brother was 10lbs.
  • edited April 2013
    Ouch. They say the first is always the biggest. Idk how true this old wives tale is .@Wilsomom may know. Which child was the biggest. Was it your first? @perly
  • I have no clue if that's true. Technically this baby is my second.
  • My oldest was my smallest! Lol 6lb. 15oz. My last was my biggest so far, 9lb. 11 oz. So I guess you never know really. :)
  • Were they all in close in range though like ur daughter and two eldest boys? Jw lol Sry for the questions
  • Not really, my first was 6lb. 15oz., my second was 9lb. 5oz., which is my second largest, & my third was 8lb. 10oz. The first 2 were 3 years apart & the next 2 were 1 year apart. I don't mind the questions! :)
  • I was just reading this and had to comment cause since I'm pregnant again I wanted to read what to expect again I love those books well it actually says that everybaby after the first is usually bigger then the first and it keeps going up. Which I was hoping for the old wives tail to be true since its the other way around only cause I'm petite and my daughter was 7 pounds 1 oz and I would like to stay near 7 pounds that was perfect for my frame.
  • Gosh, I'm praying this kid is smaller than my first! My first was 9.8 pounds....
  • My first was 9.1 lbs, second was 7.4 lbs and third was 6.7 lbs(he was 3 weeks early). Im hoping this one will be around 7-8 lbs.
  • edited April 2013
    My son is almost 19 months old and he was born 7lbs 9 oz, my daughter is 3 months old and she was born 8lbs 1 oz. Both came the day after their due date.

My son grew fast though, lol ever since he was 15 months I've never met a 2 year old bigger than him, haha, now at 19 months he's very close to a few 3 years olds I know.
  • My first was my second smallest 5.3lbs at 36 weeks, my second was 2.15lbs at almost 30 weeks, and my third was 7.2lbs at 40 weeks
  • edited April 2013
    I have a 8 year old girl (November 19th 2004), who was 6 lbs 12 oz. 2 weeks early
    A 6 year old girl (October 15th 2006), who was 6 lbs 6 oz. 2 weeks early
    A 1 year old little girl (April 2 2012), who was 7 lbs 4 oz, induced at 1 1/2 over due
    And Currently 31 weeks pregnant with our first boy, and last child.