My son can't pee *UPDATE*

Comments

• I say that next time he won't pee for them they threaten to cath him!!
  • Yep!! @number3ontheway has an awesome idea. "Okay, you can't pee? Well, let's go to the ER to straight Cath your bladder!"
  • Lol that's a good one! He'd just love that. @captivated @number3ontheway
  • I think a surprise/forced one will be the only way to straighten him out really. He needs to have serious consequences for his crap.
  • you know since they tests once a week and he knows tell him bc they just tested they aren't doing the regular test this week that u got call. And then they will obviously still do it. Maybe he will believe you and not be ready. And domestic violence is usually felony unless they are letting him go with misdemeanor since its his first time. but hopefully been now and may they can realize the kid needs to learn his lesson and being nice doesn't work.
  • I called today & they won't have the test results until Monday. I'm really curious.

@jules Maybe it's a misdomeaner because he's a juvenile? I'm not sure, but the prosecutor said that's what it was unless he gets another domestic violence charge.
  • I'm really curious to see how diluted it is! And what they'll do about it. Glad that he plead hope that throw the book at him also. Also not to be mean but in hopes that he'll get the help he needs early.
  • Well usually first time it is unless the person was seriously injured, even having couple small marks is ok but at any point there's even tinny scratch of blood they take it all the way. Hope u had better day today :)
  • Good luck today love!!
  • I'm praying for you!! Hope everything turns out!
  • Any update on the results?
  • @captivated @angela1990 @natashalynn @jules @stella
    Thanks everyone, just a small yet boring update....I left several messages & didn't get a reply yet. I'm guessing no news is good news, but hopefully I'll hear something tomorrow.
  • Well hopefully that is true unless they were super busy and got the results towards the end of the day and still might call tom. I would think they would call no matter what though.
  • We're here for his wkly & he can't go again! Ugh I hate sitting here all day. Last weeks was clear, but they're still very suspicious.
  • I am sorry but you must have ALOT of patience to not knock him over the head right then and there, I would have!
  • Im with @excitedforoctober. I would have knocked some sense into him too lol. This is so going to affect him. But hey, that's his choice.
  • He needs some serious tough love right now. I would push to have him prosecuted for violation of court agreement. He won't learn anything if he keeps getting away with this crap!
  • Have you talked to them about a surprise test?? Or keeping him until he goes.
  • It took a while, but he finally went. They were gonna keep him until he did.
  • When will you get the results of this test?
  • @angela1990 Probably 2-3 days. They're gonna test for k2 this time too. The po said k2 will make you not have to pee sometimes.
  • This'll sound stupid but what's k2?
  • @natashalynn Not stupid at all, it's a synthetic/manmade version of marijuana. It's sold as small packets of pot pouri...or used to be, it might be illegal now I'm not sure. It used to not show up on drug tests, but I guess they've figured out a way now.
  • @Natashalynn it is better know as spice. @wilsomom they Just made spice a felon charge. It is a serious offence now like meth. Kids think it is no biggie like weed he has a rude awakening if that's what he's doing.
  • @stella Oh wow, I didn't know that, that's good! Spice is sooooo dangerous. I'm positive that's what he did the night I took him to the hospital, but he still won't admit it. He had every symptom. Is it a felony in all states?
  • I would think so. It is super dangerous i've seen kids come in to dention that we couldn't take because they were super violent. It has a totally diffrent effect then pot most of the time we have to get a hospital clearance to take them.
  • @stella Yeah I've heard of people dying from using it just once. It's crazy.
  • Spice is extremely dangerous. People die of heart attacks, have slipped into comas, become violent, and just drop dead. If they're lucky. If not, they go completely brain dead. In the military they have a test. It is expensive but they do it. A new neighbor moved into military housing on my street and NCIS has been at my door. This dude is so jacked up it n isn't even funny.
  • @wilsomom keep me updated please. Hopefully that isn't what he is using and if he is i hope that he gets help. I would hate for something bad to happen you have been through so much. Like always thinking of you. >:D<
  • @lovinMy4 now the courts can test also it has been about a year.your right there is nothing good about it that is why they pushed so hard to make it a federal charge.