PMS while pregnant?

Is it possible? Because I have been in a REALLY bad mood these past few days, especially at work...everything and everyone is getting on my LAST nerve!!!!

Comments

• It's called pregnancy hormones
  • @steph_due_101611 these are some raging hormones then!
  • Yes its the horomones. I never remeber being this bad this early with my first but everything and everyone gets on my damn nerves. May also be im extremly sick and also planning a wedding in 5 weeks with only 2 weeks left
  • oh that is my husbands biggest complaint. I am so quick to snap!
  • I flipped on hubby last night made him sleep on the couch until about 2am. Then I got scared because of the stormlol.
  • I went out to pay a bill yesterday, and came home at the same time hubby did and i broke down crying when he set his lunchbox next to the door because i was so tired after having to stand 10 minutes in line to pay that stupid bill lol. I know, stupid, but i broke down like a baby.
  • I think pregnancy is a full 9 months of pms! Lol
  • ^^^^^true
  • We had some real fight in yhe first trimester mainly bc he is an inconsiderate boob. My tummy never stops hurting and he always acts like it is no big deal. So now everytime he is sick to his stomach I tell him to get over it he is fine. That is only the first couple months I am actually a happy
    Prego after that.
  • edited April 2013
    I was terrible to my husband when I was pregnant with my second lol one time my husband's mom's bf put dinner away after he thought everyone was finished and I started crying because I wasn't lol