What do you do..

When your heart is so broken? When the person you would take a bullet for, is the one behind the gun. All I want is him but I won't ever go back. I can't take the anger, hurt, sadness, and fear of being a single mom with no money or a car. I'm so lost without him. How can he hurt me so badly and tear our little family apart. When i see him he still tries to kiss me and he still says he loves me and that he's going to win me back and stop his stupid shit, but he don't. I feel like I'm so lost and alone. I have my little girl and my family but i also want him. I just keep waiting for the storm to blow over but its taking so long. I want to be able to talk to him without tearing up or thinking about him and our memories without crying. I'm so lost. I get hit on constantly but I don't do a thing about it no one else matters I just want him, but i know I'll never take him back unless the unexpected happens.. I loved him so much.

Comments

• Im so sorry that you're going through this. Its so unfair to you and your daughter. Being a single mother is hard and scary, but not impossible. You don't need him to be happy and successful.
    The fact that you get hit on so much means that you're beautiful, but that doesn't mean that you have to give in. Give yourself time to gather yourself up. Make sure that whenever you do go into another relationship, whether its with the same man or a different one, that you are a stronger independent woman.
    He's the father of your daughter and you will always have that connection to him, but you need to decide where to draw the line. Its ok feel sad and hurt, but pray to God and let him give you the strength to get back up and push forward. Even though you have all the right to feel hurt, remember that you have a daughter to look after and she depends on you. Find strength in her as well and be the woman would like her to be one day. Mark your distance from this man and only have the communication necessary for your daughter and that's it. Don't let him sweet talk you, because you're vulnerable right now and it will be very easy for him to reel you right in. Change your priorities. Be a little selfish and only think about improving yourself for you and your daughter's benefit. Don't be scared to ask for help from your parents. I hope that the days ahead of you start getting better and let me know if you wanna talk :)
  • IM with @perky :) and it might make it little easier next time he says anything just ask him to not say it anymore. Your no longer together and your daughter doesn't need to hear things like that and it could hurt her later on. Only communicate when u have to relating your daughter. Focus on you girls!
  • Sorry ur goin thru this I'm kinda goin thru it rite now to it sux horribly
  • men if only they knew but there so dumb they dont realize till the person that loved them is gone then they expect u to for give them when they realize what they had. it hurts like hell, I bet but u have to b strong u can do this with the help of God don't let him get u down. think of the bad he has done to you and it well make u stronger not the gd memories only make u weak.
  • You just have to think of your daughter, just keep thinking "would I want someone to do this to my.daughter?". He did it, you left, you went back and he did it again. Believe me that he WILL do it again too. You are very young, you have alot of time to build your life with your daughter and find someone who values you.
  • I'm going to be honest with you....it's going to take quite some time. Don't expect it to blow over quickly....you have such & connection with him because of your daughter & life together so it's going to take some time. I would say the most important thing to do is get in some kind of group...a divorce recovery group, a church group, anything where you can talk to people who will give you support to help you through this. And of course cry out to God, he's always there to listen anytime! We're here too, I'm sorry you're going through this, it's so painful.
  • Thank you guys. @Mrz_Jackson I know I'm not the only one going through this, it sucks,that us girls have to go through this and its happening all over the world :/ and you guys are right, completely right. @perly, @roxy, @jules, @wilsomom I pray to God every day to give me strength and thank him for everything I have. He's been so good to me and I know he's the only way ill get through everything physically and emotionally. I look at my daughter and want to give her the world and one day I will. We'll have our own husband/step daddy, little house, car, brothers and sisters, pets etc one day I just can't wait for this storm to pass. If I do end up to be with him @excitedforoctober 's right he's just going to do it again.
  • Well that's great attitude to have!
  • Yes, just keep your chin up & keep on keeping on. You'll make it, & we're here if you need a virtual hug! :)
  • I'm sorry you're going through this. I've been through many break ups and I know that feeling of "how can I ever move on?!" It only gets easier with time. I think having a baby makes it harder and easier at the same time. Harder because she's a constant memory of him but easier because you're not alone. Try to hang in there, it WILL get better :)