Update...I can finally stop stressing!!

The problem is this.. My LMP was may 15. I am not late yet but have been really emotional, my boyfriend says sex has been feeling different the last two days and my nipples have been sensitive. My boobs dont hurt and arent heavy its just my nipples when they are played with or nibbled on. The other thing is i spotted (perfect timing for implantation) last friday a tiny bit and a tiny bit more monday and tuesday. Thats all it was and my cycles have been exactly 32 days since February and the only time I have spotted any time recently was a few days after I took plan B in I think April. It just so happens that when i was pregnant with my daughter the year before last my LMP was may 6th. I juat feel like its way too perfect timing for all of this. I am in desperate need of your opinions while im waiting for monday morning to test if no period.

Comments

• Just go ahead and try testing. Some girls get positives early. You do want to be pregnant right?
  • It does sound like you might be having some pregnancy symptoms. Just try testing asap to find out for sure though. I got a positive 5 days before af was due this last time, although that's not too common. I'm just too inpatient! Lol :)
  • Sounds like your pregnant.
  • edited June 2013
    Thanks all for your input!! I am very, very impatient but still want to wait till monday so i am not waisting more money on pregnancy tests if i happen to not be pregnant. I feel like i have bought so many in my life already. It will be crazy if i am pregnant because with my ex husband it took us a year and a half.

@starlilly the answer to your question is yes and no. Yes because i would love to have another baby and i loved being pregnant but no because i was planning on being in the military next summer and my boyfriend and i havent been together all that long.
  • It could be if u have a test it won't hurt not to test some find out very early depends on your levels. But if u don't want to waste I would personally wait but that's just me :)
  • @jules i do have one but it went mia so i plan on just waiting but it could be another story trying to get through tomorrow or sunday lol.
  • Ya it's not easy but if you wanna wait I think u cando it!
  • @jules thanks so much for the support!!! Its why i love pregly!!! I havent been on since last spring but i missed it!
  • @all i got my bfn. I decided i couldnt wait. It was weird because im actually pretty disappointed. I want to be able to go into the military next year but at the same time i would really like a baby because who knows when ill be able to have my next one. Im a lot more disappointed and sad then i thought i would be. But we also werent trying either so it might not take much when we decide to.
  • I took the plan b pill & it messed with my cycle and i got pregnant. I also tested 2 or 3 times and got negatives until I was 10 weeks along.. So you may not be out of the clear yet.
  • @1stwoodsbaby thank you for your support! It would be so nice if that happened to me too.
  • Still no period!! My boobs are not sensitive though. I have been eating ALOT more and been a lot more tired but with spurts of energy. I used a digital test clearblue when i tested before. Should i not have used digital? I am 3 days late from a 32 day cycle. I just dont feel pregnant but its because i dont feel like i did with my daughter so maybe i just dont feel it cause im expecting worse. My head tells me to just think im not but i dream about positive tests and telling my family etc. i also think about being pregnant all the time. Maybe its just stress.
  • I didn't feel like I didn't with my first pregnancy this 2nd time either. With the first I was deathly sick with all day sickness from 4 weeks until 22. With my second pregnancy (the plan b accident) I had no symptoms until headaches at 10 weeks.

Good luck!
  • @1stwoodsbaby
    Thank you!! Yea with my daughter i felt nauseated and just completely drained all the time during the first tri and my boos were so sensitive and sore. If i am pregnant i just eat a lot, back kills me (lower), a little more tired and sex feels a lot tighter and different for my partner. All those were symptoms from my second tri with her.
  • That's weird so either your cycle is way off or maybe still early too test maybe u ovulated later then u thought?
  • @jules i was thinking its weird too. We werent ttc and i wasnt even thinking about other babies before this so i wasnt tracking ovulation. I just pay attention to my periods and it had been 32 day cycles since february which is my normal. My normal is between 28 and 33 days. I mean i could always have an infection but i dont know if that would make sex feel different and my back hurt and it doesnt smell different or feel like i have one. I had one during my last pregnancy and one during the fall but never had a yeast infection. Maybe ill try testing again tomorrow morning and then wait till next tuesday if its still a BFN.
  • Lower back pain was one of my first symptoms with my second, I'm now 13 weeks and my back still hurts! I can tell you exactly where the epidural went in :-S I hope you get the answer you're wanting :)
  • @kimberly4411
    Could be the same for me maybe!!! Will b no fun to have all that but ill gladly suffer to give life! Thank you! :)
  • You could retest with a cheaper brand since its been a few days. In my experience they are just as sensitive if not more.
  • @hopefulmom2be im going to probably use first response because that is my favorite brand. Ill use it next week if neg again tomorrow and af doesnt show. If that dont work then i guess ill have to go see the doctor.
  • Ya weird for sure! I guess it's only little late could show up still hopefully u can get some answers soon. I don't think it's an infection you would be more uncomfortable down there then anything..But I have only had very light one time and its kinda itchy if your not or it doesn't bother you when u go to the bathroom then I wouldn't think infection.... But who knows?!
  • @jules yea its just strange to be so late to me with a long cycle. No i have no discomfort or itching or anything down there. Ive had a few vaginal infections and doesnt feel like that. My back has been so painful too all day today like bad
  • Ya I really don't think it's infection that's good thing! When did u test last?
  • Good luck hun.
  • @jules idk what it is lol i couldnt wait i know its not first morning pee but another bfn i tested 3 days ago.
  • I think you're cycle is just really messed up this time around. Maybe stress or weight change or some medicine change or if u been very active. Just think that u would get at least light positive if it was pregnancy but some takes awhile guess
  • @jules they are digital tests not the linea ao they just say pregnant or not pregnant. I havent los or gained much weight either since february. Only a couple pounds and only work out 20-30 min 2-3 times a week sometimes less. Usually its just cleaning and cooking. Its strange too cause i wasnt really stressing before the spotting the friday before last and the monday before last. But we just move into our apartment at the end of may so maybe thats it. Idk still no AF today.
  • I personally don't like digital tests. They aren't as sensitive as a normal pink test. Which mean they take longer to actually say if your pregnant or not. I'd go buy around 10 from the dollar store. They are the best and the same ones they use at hospitals and doctors offices. I got my positive at 5 weeks pregnant with a dollar store test.
  • Just could be little stress while my hubby and I were ttc this time around for the first time my period was all over cause I was stressed with it and getting spotting thought that was it then being late but it wasn't then we moved which was a lot but after that stress no more and it happened I just think stress has a lot to do with our hormone and cycles.