Update...I can finally stop stressing!!

2»

Comments

• @mommylovessparkle
    @jules
    So i got like four from the dollar store and tested about an hour ago and it was still a BFN so im guessing my spotting was my period and its from moving which is hard on people anyways. But we will be starting TTC next ovulation so maybe it will happen soon but if not this is both of ours last baby so it will be nice to actually try for it. So ill be excited then too :). I think im going to try charting my tempurature and i have some ovulation tests from before i was preg with my daughter 2 years ago. Ive never done the charting though. Have any of you guys and any tips?
  • I didn't do temp I just did mucus and cervix position and I had ovulation kit but never worked for me the only time it was positive was once I got pregnant. So u can try that first temp was just not for me I figured I would forget and they want u to do it at exact time everyday for best results.
  • Yea i may forget but ill try! How do you do cervical position? @jules
  • Well u wash your hands very well use the middle finger it's best then reach up to feel where the cervix is high and hard to reach or super low, if it's opened or closed, and if it's soft or hard. Then also pay attention to what kind of cervical mucus u have. Honestly it's easier to Google it they have very easy to understand there are many websites that explain it all and why.
  • @jules
    Ok awesome! Ill definitely try it!!

I finally started bleeding today! Its brown and not much yet, but I am so happy to finally not have to worry and keep wondering whats going on. Thank goodness!! Little disappointing that I am not pregnant, but we also hadn't even tried yet. We were using condoms most of the time and he would pull out. I know it still wasn't safe, but we weren't directly trying to make a baby and now we get to try! It will be our first together, my second and his third, so last baby for both of us and it will be nice to experience trying to have a baby together.
  • Well glad it's all figured out!
  • Oh okay. I'm sorry i don'thave advice for charting.