Try out the new forum

Comments

• @monkey_girl yes, you need to register again!

@PaulJrsMommy what you could try is to switch to "desktop mode" (button underneath the page) which takes you to a bit more enhanced version and try the upload again.
  • @vlynn15 I see you use a different mail address in the new forum, have you tried logging in using your username vlynn15 ?
  • edited June 2013
    no I haven't I totally forgot I use a different email on here I will try that thank you! @martin
  • are you able to just delete the account I tried making so i can do it with my info I use here? I tried with my info and it says my user name is taken and I still cant get in with my other email even after trying to reset the password @martin ??
  • edited June 2013
    The only thing i really don't like is that you have to click into a category to see the new posts.. its not just everything all up there at once like it is here. If that makes any sense. Oh and the profile isn't as customizable as i thought it should be. Its hard to change your birthday & @Martin do you need to have your original pregly name to be considered "original"? I changed my name to hisangel710
  • Hmm, going to take some getting used too, but I like it! I'm really excited about new members and new inputs. Keep up the good work!
  • @martin that worked. Now i can't rotate it. Ift was right side up in my gallery.
  • @mommylovessparkle I feel the same way plus I'm having such hard time getting profile pouch picture that I don't even feel like exploring how to upload one while making a post I havent even tried that cause I'm still stuck on getting my profile all set up for two days now. Like u said I wish it was just there at once and if you wanted to look under certain category u could like here just so much easier here to see what's new. It will be some getting used it for sure.
  • @jules @mommylovessparkle there is a "new content" option which allows you to see all new content, if you press the options button (top right corner) you should see it.

Also I will definitely need to look into the profile options:
    - making it easier/possible to upload your photo and to fill in the rest of the information

MommyLovesSparkle: no you can change your name, why not :-)

@vlynn15 will do!

@Kimberly4411 thank you!! :-)
  • @PaulJrsMommy :-/ I will definitely try to fix the uploader problems, for now I rotated the photo myself :)
  • I'm well I have tried uploading profile pic from my phone galacy s4 and my tablet I've tried using the computer as well but the website itself is down or whatever.
  • Yay I'm on thank you @martin
  • @martin i had to create a new account because im no longer using my old email. Anyway, im @Perly9 now and i was wondering, how can i be added to the original preglys group in the new forum?
  • @perly, no problem - you're now member of the Pregly originals group :-)
  • @Martin oh, thanks lol :)
  • @Martin, one last question. When will we see the new forum through the app?
  • Oh okay i see it now! I like the "new content" option so much better :) also can you change me to an original @Martin I'm hisangel710
  • edited June 2013
    I'm am Jones919 please add me to the original group
  • What is the format going to be for differentating between original and new members once the new forum is up and running? @martin
  • Will you add me to pregly originals? My new name is Olivers_Mommy thanks @martin!

Ps I love they new format!
  • ok so here's my feedback I like the be fourm but I do like how you have the option to choose recent post on here over the categories there.
  • @perly - you will see the forum through the app when it's matured enough.. no decision has been made yet about the timing and the exact details

@star4221 - Pregly originals will have their own private part of the forum and also some other perks
  • Ok. Cool.
  • Ok, I thought it was easy but I am way confused!! Lol
    Why am I not getting notifications when people comment on my threads? Do they have to specify @kimberly4411
    There's a lot of people in pregly originals I've never heard of, I know some changed their name but not that many
  • @Kimberly4411 things work a bit differently, you will not get an email by default. When you create a topic you have to opt in by ticking the "follow this topic box"
  • @martin see my previous question ^^^ please! :)
  • edited June 2013
    @martin I understand that but what i was meaning is what is the criteria for being labeled an original member virsus a new member? How do people know if they qualify?
  • Can I be added as an original my name is stacysmommy on there
  • @ashley_smashley already did so! @mommyofstacy, same for you!