Try out the new forum

Comments

• edited June 2013
  • Oh awesome well then THANKS! @martin :) :)
  • @Minx1018 you're added as well :-)
  • Can I be added to the originals....my name is dszzj
  • Can I be added to the originals? My new username is tjscrd
  • @Martin can you please add me as an original. This is the third time I'm asking....
  • @martin I still haven't posted or comment on anyone's post bc I still haven't figured out how to add my profile picture, like I said earlier I tried with my galaxy s4 with my tablet and I tried the computer but online there the form is like down all together so what should I do?? Honestly from reading what others are going through sounds like most are perfect happy with the original form.
  • edited June 2013
    @jules he mentioned that he is having to change the forum bc this one doesn't allow him to properly take care of trouble makers. So if we stick with this format we will never be open..
  • @ashley_smashly I see thank you for answering I was just curious :)
  • @martin just signed up and I like it. Miss the way I see all the new posts regardless of what the group they are under though like this one. I also changed my name to mummy2l&r could I be added to the originals group please
  • I quite like it :) same as Nat though you can't see all posts unless you go in each section

My names stayed same could you add me to originals please :)
  • edited July 2013
    @martin can you add me as an original also my username is jessibear16 Thanks :)
  • hi all! I've been a bit busy the past days, but have added a bunch of originals again :-)
  • edited July 2013
    Hi @martin can you add me to the originals please username is the same juliansmommy. Thanks:)
  • edited July 2013
    There are a few features I really like and appreciate about this site. They are: (1) the feature that bookmarks your last read entry, so that when new responses are added you can continue from where you left off, (2) When you've "visited," read and/or participated in a particular thread(s) and no new activity is noted from last login, it's not highlighted, which prevents unnecessary searching and scrolling and (3) how all threads are intermingled and ranked by participation and activity level, not by category.

With that said, I like the cleanliness of the new site, but it seem to lack the features mentioned above which to me, because I'm used to this layout, the site becomes convoluted. I know the opinion of one individual is insignificant, but I thought I'd throw you my feedback. Thanks for your time and effort and taking into consideration our opinions and feedback. You're doing a great job!
  • @martin I still haven't been added to the originals. tjscrd is my new usernane on there.
  • My new name is strongmommy. I love the new forum!!
  • Please add me to the originals.
  • @mijita thanks for your feedback. The new forum does have the same options, only it works a bit differently. I will write an FAQ which will explain all these aspects!

@kitshay @ynvtish @juliansmommy you've been added to the originals - welcome :-)
  • Could i also be added to the originals please?
  • Could you please add me to the originals? I'm lilmomma. Thanks!
  • I like it but i don't like how I can't see the titles of the post. I like to comment on a types. Not just go in a certain category.
  • Can I be added to the originals also, please? @martin
  • @Star4221 @luvmy5 you've been added to the originals!
    @KayyCarter what is your username on the new forum?
  • Can I be added to the originals to plz @martin
  • @Heather3girls1boy hi - I already added you :-) I do a (almost) daily check and add members to the "originals" group when I see they are a member of the original forum. Have fun!