please don't ignore....I need help

edited June 2013 in Health
So I had put up that on the tenth of this month I got my period. And it was lite and for 4 days. Well now the 24th im bleeding again! I don't know why. Im still breastfeeding and my birthcontrol are condoms.
I need help. I don't know what to think. Did I miscarry? Is my period still out of wack?
Oh n + I have been getting sharp pains under my rib on my left side. Please help me.

Comments

• Well if u had ur period earlier this month I wouldn't worry about a miscarriage since u were most likely not pregnant in first place. And my opinion since u are still breastfeeding most likely you're just having funcky cycle this month. Maybe it's even from ruff sex or something.
  • Sounds like a funky cycle. While I was BF I would have 2 periods one month then none the next 2 months..it was all jacked up lol.
  • ^^^^me too like Ashley
  • Oh ok. No I asked if I had miscarried cause my first "period" was really light I was like the last day of your period you know....like you don't stain much the pad but still have it on just in case. Well it was like that. And then can't se of the cramps. But yea I don't I did cause I would at least felt contractions or something of that sort...right?
    But ok thank you my mom told me the same but you never know right :) @bahamamama4828
    @Ashley_smashley
    @jules
  • Sounds like your cycle is.messed up. Did you try going to the doctor?
  • Could be ovulation bleeding. I bleed almost Everytime btwn periods and my dr thought it was ovulation bleeding. And told me to get the opk kit and track them. Sure enough I was bleeding right after I ovulated. She said it happens and it's normal. But there's lots of reasons for bleeding. But wth bf and having a baby it totally messes with your cycle. Don't worry it will even out eventually
  • Very true u never know but best not to worry about it to much at this point. That's just what I would do at least.
  • Off topic, but can you tell Marline people are worried about her please? Nobody has heard from her. Thanks.