updated with pics of Nylani♥

edited September 2013 in Giving birth
Im feeling pain but its not strong contractions. Im feeling cramping, like throwing up & going #2. Sorry tmi but can u ladies give me an idea bc I had a c section the first time n had no pain.

Comments

• With me, my waters broke 1st but not dramatic enough for me to be sure that's what it was. Then I had cramping similar to period pain followed by numerous trips to the toilet for #2, felt bit sick & no appetite & then finally started having regular contractions which got stronger & more regular. I didn't lose mucous plug until in established labour. Good luck mama, keep us updated xx
  • With baby #1 contractions for 12 hrs straight just getting worse cussing was involved and when they came had to stop everything went to hospital.and water broke a lil on its own felt like I peed myself they had to tell me
  • My early labor contractions felt like period cramps, that was with Zori because with Lucian I woke up with strong contractions and I was in.active labor. But with my first I do remember having the urge to go to the bathroom alot. Good luck!!!! You are going in tomorrow??
  • edited September 2013
    @willothewisp I feel the way ur describing right now. I barely got any sleep :( but my waters not broken. Thank u, I panicked last night. Lol I was up googling bc I didnt get any response haha

@debs oh ok, damn for 12hrs n then ur water broke? Must b painful. Thank u for answering.

@excitedforoctober im going to l&d when I get up n to go register. Nigel told me he can b on skype during the birth. So im going to ask them if its ok bc its surgery u kno. And yes, baby comes 2moro morning yay!!!! The way I was feeling last nite scared me bc ive never felt like that before. I was having bad cramps. Thank god there was no bleeding. I still feel nauseous like throwing up. I used the bathroom about 3 times. Im going to tell someone in l&d that today. Lol, I might have the baby today :x
  • Good luck! I went into labor with Jack 7 hours before my scheduled c section
  • Good luck mama :X
  • Your water wont always break. Mine never did.. I got pain all the time I was was extremely uncomfortable.. I couldn't sit or anything for longer then 4 minutes.. if you feel like you may be going into labor anytime now go in and check. It's better to be safe then sorry. Good luck mama!
  • edited September 2013
    If I were to ignore the pains I would've given birth at home or who knows where else I could have had her..
  • @sands3 oh wow, so did they rush u in and have an emergency c section & thank u

@starrxoxo9 thank u girl

@mylove2 im going to l&d now.
  • Keep us update hun!! :X
  • Update???? Hope all is ok!! Sounds like you may be experiencing labor pains. That's how mine always started out!!
  • Nope. Had to deal with the labor for 6 hours. I was bumped to first in line tho
  • Good luck hope all goes good. Can't wait for update and pics!!
  • My labor started 24hrs before scheduled csection. Had painful cramping that got worse with each one. Eventually couldn't talk thru them it involved tears. They broke my water and gave my pitocin to speed it up.
  • Thank u very much ladies, pain kind of went away but I will being having my baby in the morning. I will post pics when im done with surgery :) & since my hubby is deployed he gets to b on skype with me during surgery. Im so happy :x
  • Thanks @NylasMommy for this post. I'm 39w2d and I have been experiencing some or very few of these symptoms. I'm not sure if it's all in my head or what? I hope everything goes well. Keep us updated.
  • Yep they sure felt like bad period cramps to me! Very different than braxton hicks and I had a big bloody show , when I got to the hospital I was 6cm and had a buldging bag so I was def ready! 4 hours and no drugs later I had my healthy 10 pounder lol
  • @veevee no problem girl. Ur almost there so im pretty sure ur feeling the same way I am. Im exactly 39 weeks today.

@scarlettsmama aww sounds like u had an easy labor. Ur baby was ready :) I love chunky babies.

Well ladies, ill b heading to l&d in 4 hrs. Cant wait to hold princess #2 :x im going to miss nyla this whole weekend while im in the hospital but she will visit me tho. Update u ladies later.
  • Thinking of you this morning, praying for smooth operation and recovery! Can't wait to see your beautiful girl!
  • IT'S BABY DAY!!!!

I'll be thinking of you today, know that I hope everything goes well. I can't wait to see pictures, and I'm going to check back often. I'm so glad your hubs gets to watch - that is so exciting! Love and hugs!
  • @pregnantelf @fate u guys r too sweet :x thanks ladies & ill update asap. Im very excited that hubby can b on skype bc now I dont feel so alone.
  • I hope everything goes smoothly!! :*
  • I'll be thinking of you today :)
  • Omg good luck girl, you are probably holding your babygirl already!!! Can't wait to see pics :)
  • Yeay! Hope all is well and great recovery!
  • Thank u ladies♥ im about to go in the surgery room in 30 min.
  • Checking in. I hope everything is going well!
  • Hoping everything is going ok! Can't wait for an update when you feel up to it! :)