updated with pics of Nylani♥

2»

Comments

• She had baby Nylani earlier this morning:) Mommy and baby are doing well:)
  • Where's the pic :(

Here u go ladies, sorry took so long. Im very nauseous & been throwing up. Lost a lot of blood n my blood pressure went down but her name is Nylani Jaydeth Thompson n she weighs 8lbs&9oz & shes 19 inches long n im very much in love with her & so happy shes here. And thank u ladies for checking up on me ♥
  • Aww! Glad it went smoothly, Nyla does not look too happy lol when you have time and are feeling better I'd love to know how she handled everything
  • Congrats!!! She is a cutie, definitely see the resemblance to Nyla!! Hope you have a quick recovery, feel better!
  • Awwwwe they are adorable congratulations!!!
  • Congratulations! ♥♥
  • Congrats! You have two beautiful baby girls.
  • She's beautiful! I'm sorry your not feeling well and the blood loss. I hope you feel better soon :) keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Congrats, she's gorgeous
  • Congratulations. She's adorable.

Yes I am feeling how you were feeling before your surgery. All of this tightness and moving around and feel like he's down there and then nothing I hope he comes next week.
  • She is beautiful.
    Rest a lot. Enjoy your baby, and let us know how everything is going whenever you feel better
  • Congrats!! Very cute!
  • They are beautiful congratulations, very very cute cant wait to meet my baby girl wishing you and yours many blessings in love and laughter
  • So beautiful!!! Congratulations! Those chubby cheeks are so adorable! :)
  • Congratulations! !! She looks just like Nyla!! I hope you have a speedy recovery :) ♡♡♡
  • Congratulations mama, she's so beautiful...take it easy and try to rest as much as possible, wishing u a speedy recovery.
  • Awhhh both your babies are absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!
  • edited September 2013
  • Congratulations. I like how the names rhyme <3
  • Thank u ladies :x everyone keeps telling me my girls look just alike. I wont b leaving the hospital til tuesday. I have a lil fever but nylani is doing great.
  • Oh no I hope fever goes down. Being at hospital sure isn't fun. Feel better! Glad you're lo is doing well though :)