Due in 2 days!

Comments

• @i_believe: Still here and still pregnant but the day is young.
  • Any changes yet?
  • I would read your posts when you was ttc and would wish u would get your bfp. Now Im on the edge of my seat lol. Waiting to hear your birth story and see pictures of your lil man. Every time I pick up my phone I check pregly to see if you had him. Lol
  • edited September 2013
    @sands3 & @adding1more: No changes yet. I have felt light pressure and tightening in my lower abdomen and aches in both my upper thighs and that's been about it. I've been on my feet all day. It's a waiting game right now. I have a feeling he might come tomorrow because I am starting to feel some contractions.

My next appointment is Friday. I hope he comes before the weekend.
  • I'll keep my fingers!!
  • Fingers crossed
  • Where are you @veevee???
  • Still pregnant... booo! @perly & @Starlilly
  • Me too lol mh neighbor across hallway gave birth 9/11 she was supposed to be 9/23 im 9/25. Im sk jealous lol
  • @veevee you're almost there anyway. Any day now :)
  • Come on and have that baby! I'm going out of town this weekend and won't be able to check for updates very often.
  • keep us updated on any news
  • @MyLove2: I got membrane stripped. So now its really a waiting game.

LOL @sands3. I got my membrane stripped today so we'll see.

@perly: I know... come on now baby.

@2girls_2boys: Now I'm really pissed, lol.

• Lol I can't take it ! I was like congratulations and she was like we now its only you! I was pissed!
  • Well the sweep should help! How did it go from what I hear it's not the most comfortable thing.
  • @2girls_2boys: She deserves a slap.

@jules: It's just like getting your cervix checked or a pap smear minus the q-tip part.
  • How far dilated are you? My last two pregnancy I went into labor the day or morning should I say after the Dr stripped mine but I was at 3/4 cm and like 80% effaced. And I was that way a cpl weeks before he stripped them.
  • Oh that's not bad. Maybe you have high pain tolerance cause I've seen others on here say they get bad cramps from it. I've never had it done since my water broke on its own with my first that was start of my labor. So hopefully very very soon for you!
  • @adding1more: 1cm & 80% effaced.

@jules: I do have a high tolerance for pain. I really do. I just kept breathing in and out as she checked me out. When she was done I was like "Is that is?"

Afterwards I felt some light cramps, and mild contractions. Nothing significant. So far today I have had some spotting, contractions. I think I lost my mucus plug. I did have some gas (burping and farting). I also have been going to the bathroom a lot today I think I have peed more today than I probably have throughout my entire pregnancy, lol.

The night is still young.
  • Well that's good news! And being at 80 effaced is great. If all that been going on if I were u I would keep moving. Clean the floors if its not too late go on evening walk. Or if u have stairs walk those. And from what I hear if u get contractions and drink chamomile tea it really gets things going. I never tried that since I didn't need to but in ur case if I had some I would :)
  • Farting its good could mean baby descending!
  • @jules: I'm good right now. I'm not gonna try anything besides walking. I wasn't gonna get my membrane stripped but since I'm overdue it was recommended. I don't want to be induced so I said "Okay."

@2girls_2boys: Cool.
  • Ya I wouldn't be cool with getting induced either. My husband ex just had kid and she wasn't even over due she just wanted to be induced and what do you know lead to c section. For sure not worth it. They all come out at some point. Can't stay in there forever!
  • @jules Exactly. I'm surprised because most doctors and hospitals won't induce you early unless it's a medical reason, such as gestational diabetes, GBS (sometimes), high blood pressure and if you hit the 41 or 42 week mark. I guess it depends on the doctors and hospital.

I'm trying to avoid a c-section as much as possible.

I lost my mucus plug/bloody show around 1:00AM this morning and have been spotting since. Not much contractions. I am thinking of calling L&D when SO gets here. I don't know if the blood is from the bloody show or her stripping my membranes.
  • If you lost the bloody show, labor is very near!
  • Lol when I told my best friend that his ex got induced again bc she was uncomfortable she did this with her first. My friend knows just as well as u and I they usually don't want to do early unless theres medical reason. So I was like how she get them to do it. My friend goes they r soo sick of her that they know the sooner she has the baby the sooner they no longer have to see her. She was just trying be funny cause for those that know her it's kinda true.
    But I think the blood could be part of the mucus plog I never personally experienced u can ask ur doc whats normal. Or it could be from the sweep is there ton of it? Depends on how crazy they went on the sweep probably has an effect.
  • @sands3: That's good to hear.

@jules: Lol. That is actually sad. It wasn't a lot of blood just blood tinged, but it has stopped a few hours ago.
  • Try to relax maybe drink so chamomile tea put your feet up and enjoy the last times you gonnq get to rest lol because after the baby you gonna missed!