Due in 2 days!

13»

Comments

• I agree! Well then it must have been one of those things its done now still waiting game for ya. Try rest! U never know ur water could break out of nowhere like mine did.
  • I had my membranes with my 4 month old stripped that was on a Tuesday, lost my bloody show on Thursday and my water broke on Saturday. I was due on the 10th and had her on the 11th.
  • edited September 2013
    @2girls_2boys: I'm actually good until someone stupid brings it up. Like my two cousins did today.

@jules: I was resting for a while. Played the Sims on the laptop. Just been chilling all day.

@MorgDeeBee: That's too spaced out for me. I need something to happen now. Lol.
  • Thats good! I wish I could do that. But being pregnant with toddler is a lot different. Maybe when time comes it will be helpful lol
  • Lmaoooo don't talk to anyone no more lol I went today to my mil house and her neighbor was like "oh wow you still pregnant " of course I still pregnant also I can't stand her because my last pregnancy we where pregnant together and she gave birth way before me 3weeks early ! Of course she was a planned c section!
  • @jules: Lock them in their rooms.

@2girls_2boys: I have. I haven't answered any phone calls or text or been on Facebook.
  • Aww she's too cute to do that! Just turned 21 months pretty independent unless she needs me to get something or wants to play. But between that, feeding her, myself, having food ready for my husband to take to work every night. Diaper changes, cleaning and running errands sure feels great to sit down at the end of the night. I am very lucky however that my daughter goes down every night on her own and sleeps 13hrs without waking up. My friend keeps telling me I better pray hard I get that lucky again lol.
  • @jules: I would enjoy those 13hrs. I'm about to pray I get that lucky too. Lol.
  • Ya she's been that way ever since I can remember. Once she was sleeping through the night it's always been 8pm to 9am the first time she did it I was freaking out and kept going in her room checking on her lol. She was still tiny tiny. She slept through the night by 3 weeks but I would still get her up to feed until she got to 12 pounds or something. Even then she would crash right out. I'm hoping this baby girl is the same I'm gonna need it with two on my hands.
  • Lol @veevee I was so not happy that it was that spaced out. I was over it and wanted her out lol.
  • Update? Any contractions?
  • Elijah Leo Edoimioya
    6lbs9oz
    Sept 15th @ 4:31PM

I started having contractions at 4AM this morning but waited to make sure they were the real deal. They were 4 to 6 minutes apart. I left the house around 5AM and got to the hospital around 6AM. I was 3cm 90% effaced when they admitted me and about a few hours later around 2PM I was 5cm 95% effaced around 4PM I was 7cm 95% effaced. I went into labor at 4:03PM and had my son NATURALLY at 4:31PM.

I had to get an episotomy because I was extremely tight. I still tore but it was nothing too bad. Also baby latched on, YAY.