PAIN....so much pain :(

edited September 2013 in Third Trimester
I only sleep about 3 hours a night because my hips feel like they are literally breaking apart. Anyone know any tips to relieve the pain? I just want to sleep!!!!

Comments

• Warm bath, get on knees in doggie style position. Then sway back and forth, ice/heat method 15min on 15off
  • I have pain but its on my crotch area and when I walk .... I use to have the pain you described only with my first pregnancy from 6 months until I gave birth there was nothing that take it away but sleepon my side whit 2 pillows between my legs help a lot
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I second @bahamamama4828 's suggest of a chiropractor.
  • @stephforever89 the ice heat method doesn't help :( and I take a warm bath almost every day because it does help but only while im in the bath lol ill have to try the stretching.

@2girls_2boys I sleep with pillows between my legs and it never helps n always frustrates me cause I toss n turn all night lol

@bahamamama4828 & @1stwoodsbaby I will have to look into that. Ive had bad back pain since I got pregnant with my first n this time its just 10x worse than before

@homebirthadvocate what does that do exactly?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited September 2013
    I had no clue till I wasn't to physical therapy for my sciatic nerve acting up that my hip was popped out making the pain so much worse whenshe got it back in I could feel the difference I went once a week and every couple weeks had to get it fixed. I had fallen down couple steps when pregnant I'm not sure if that's what caused all my pain months down the road. I would definitely go to a chiropractor
  • edited September 2013
    I'm on the same boat. Chiropractor helps a lot! She told me to get one of those balls that they sell at the supermarket, lay on your back, put ball in-between bended legs and squeeze. It helps so much!
  • @monkey_girl Ahh just hearing that idea makes my back feel better lol im def going to try that in the morning! Hopefully I can get back up off the floor hahaha
  • @brttnywstn14 lol! You don't have to do them on the floor. There's no way I can do it on the floor, so I do them on my couch.
  • I feel like my pelvis is separating and like I got kicked in the crotch really hard. It sucks so bad. My sciatic acts up a lot too and I have to go to the bathroom 3 times a night. I feel like my grandmother lol.
  • @Frantastic you and me both!! I hardly ever sleep cause im constantly in pain. Idk how much more of this I can take! I feel like my body is falling apart

@monkey_girl oh ok that makes more sense lol I cant lay down on my back cause then I cant breathe haha