I feel bad....

2»

Comments

• I think they help its like any other exercises I mean you are tighting the muscle which is same as doing weights basically tighten and release. I'm not too worried about it I've always been too tight so it would be nice to not have it be painful lol I don't think hubby cares too much anyways.
  • @mommylovessparkle yes exactly!! I just saw some cute stuff at Walmart. It was some Carter's onesies and leggings. In light blue and some coral ones.

@jules ouch!! I've never thought of that issue. Hope it's not so painful after ur little one
  • It's not always painful just at first lol. But after I had my daughter having sex was fine compared to what I hear from others I was good to go and according to my hubby everything feels pretty much same will see what it's like after baby number two lol.
  • I will admit they have some of the cutest clothes for girls. Everywhere you turn its a huge selection for girls. Excuse me where are the boy clothes, but as I noticed boy clothes are starting to get big with lot of boys being born.

@jules: Teach me your workout routine I want to get rid of this pouch and tone up again.
  • @veevee ur so right!!! I also noticed they're finally stepping it up and coming out with a cuter and bigger selection for boys.

@jules I don't think it will feel much different with two either...
  • @veevee well whatever you do never just stop eating certain food groups like cutting out carbs never do a "diet" eat the way you know you can do for ever. When it comes to toning up tummy you obviously have to have lower body fat which happens with cardio even if you just go on walks as long as your consistent, and there are many different ab exercises out there for abs but remember just like other muscles groups like arms they need a break so there's no need to do abs everyday maybe 3 times a weeks and change the exercises up and increase the amount of reps as time goes by. And you don't need to go crazy and workout for hrs everyday. Even if you do something for 20 minutes it's better than nothing..my mom had to lose weight for health reasons years ago and she's never worked out in her life so I just got her into walking and she literally goes out around the neighborhood with the dog every afternoon lost 40 pounds and kept it off..she obviously had to start eating healthier but in order to succeed she still eats a sweet here and there and get rule since she loves ice cream is to eat it on holidays all holidays little once and special occasions. Point is you have to find what works for you that u can do forever and stick to it..And I'm sure you know water is very important!!!
  • @adri805 I sure hope so!
  • It's about time too. I was in Target and BRU and saw some of the cutest boy clothes.

@jules: I never do diets I just cut certain things out that I know are good for me. Thanks I will keep this in mind when I hit the gym after my 6 week check up.
  • @veevee how r u feeling? I can't wait to be done so my vagina doesn't hurt when I run. The baby sure puts a lot of pressure down there lol. I went back to working out week after last time if everything goes well I'll be doing that again. But it's good to wait to get the ok from the doc too :)
  • @jules: I would've started earlier but I got stitches so that's why I'm waiting.
  • That's funny my oldest is not my hubby's either, so I have one girl that's 9. Our oldest is 7, then a year and a half, or boy is 4 months.
  • @veevee that's good idea! If I had stitches I would have waited too. But I was lucky!