leaking...

2»

Comments

• I've never had one either so idk what it feels like but I really thought you were leaking amniotic fluid :(
    R u all ready for her arrival?
  • edited November 2013
    @Jules that's what it is I got the name wrong. My friend swears by it her first she was in labor for 29hrs
  • @adri805 ya me too I guess people get some discharge with yeast infection. I seriously don't feel any discomfort and no gross smell of any kind I even asked my hubby. It really is just tiny start of one guess my doc is being safe and treating it before it gets further. But I'm soo ready! Super excited :) just waiting on her now!
  • @debs yes I think it really helps with Scarlett my entire labor from time water broke to time she was here was 13 hrs which I think is pretty good for first baby :) but it doesn't put you in labor for sure helps with lenght and how well it goes once your body is ready!
  • Oh my! Good luck! Hopefully you have your baby on time. :)
  • @monkey_girl girl ya I hope I'm not over due I wasn't with my first but you never know all babies and pregnancies are different..I don't wanna be at the hospital on thanksgiving either though which would be week early exactly same as my daughter was but I'd take that over being late lol
  • LOL! Imagine you have a Turkey baby! Poor doctors that have to work that day.
  • Poor doc at least they can eat... us pregnant women can't eat until after :(