Bright Pink Blood 36+4

2»

Comments

• @ashley_smashley & @nameless I didnt say anything because I have a huge temper and I didnt want to stress the baby out since this is basically stupid internet drama. But seriously?? You guys always think your both soooo much better than everyone with your rude comments all the time and snarky remarks. Its always your little click that attacks people. The girls are right. Sometimes drs dont know sh*t and its better to ask from peoples experiance. I did say that I couldn't get in touch with anyone "medically trained" so whats your problems? You guys shouldn't even need to respond because frankly I dont care to hear your opinion or anything really that comes out your guys mouth.
  • To add to the whole dr thing...sometimes drs mis diagnose or can't figure out what's wrong. It happens. Therefor talking to other ppl n discovering what they have been through or r going through a similar experience helps figure out what the problem is. Or at least eliminate other possibilities and narrow down to what it may be. I ask for advice on here...I find all the ladies input to be just as valuable as the drs. Doesn't mean I wouldn't go to the dr if something seemed wrong or out of the ordinary. Just like to know that I'm not the only one who has experienced whatever it may b that I'm going through at the time. Something I like to live by *if u cant say anything nice, don't say anything at all*
  • @ashley_smashley you know I was being humorously sarcastic about pregly advice being just as good as a doctor's, right? That's why it's in quotes with a wink next to it. ;-) I'd never suggest taking a stranger's advice over the internet above her doctor's, and I think OP knows that as well as she knows pregly advice is often helpful and reassuring. I wouldn't take one over the other, but I'm glad we live in a world where we can have both! :-)
  • Speaking of cuts: I let my moms old dog outside to go potty over Christmas. He can't hear very well so after 5 minutes of calling his name I went to get him. On my way down the porch, one of my feet slipped and I almost did the splits. I fell and the corner of one of the steps hit me in the vagina. I was bleeding but was ok. I limped around for a few days.
  • Ow!!!! Sorry @fate that's awful!
  • @mommylovessparkle good for you! Very well said. Their high horse is imaginary all I have to say is when they fall I hope they remember to tuck and roll!! @adri805 I completely agree and have dealt with being misdiagnosed several times. @fate OUCH!!! I hope you are okay!! @luvmy5 thank you!! It seems to me like we all know who isalways involved and the funniest thing to me was looking through @Ashley_smashley comments and seeing how many people she has accused of always being in the middle. If you cantbe supportive or offer some insight without being demeaning then just don't say anything. Some people appear smarter when they are quiet!!
  • @fate Omg! That sounds painful! Are you okay?

@kenzie0713 I freakin love you lol