We need prayers for Aisha & Rubiya!

Comments

• There is another link but it's only available if you type his name into google.. and I know most people don't know his name. I'm only saying, I know you meant well.
  • You are actually justifying his actions? He almost killed your daughter. You are just as sick as he is. Fucken disgusting.
  • @ExcitedForOctober wow talk about being inconsiderate and rude. Do you not have manners or respect for others? You do not know her situation or even if she is really sticking up for him. She simply doesnt want bashing on her family or to have her personal life the topic of your conversation. Prayers for her daughter are all that are needed. If she wanted to discuss what happened or have peoples opinions she would have asked.
  • @my2boys I am considerate of that poor INNOCENT angel who is in a hospital recovering. Any "mother" who defends the ANIMAL who did that to her baby is not a mother.
  • And no i have no respect for anyone who hurts an innocent child or the people who defend those monsters. By saying he has "mental issues" she is justifying his.actions. Both sick animals.
  • edited March 2014
    Sorry but I gotta agree with @excitedforoctober
    I understand she has a lot of stress right now but how can u defend him? What if that sweet angel was killed by him.. then what? its still OK because he has a "mental problem/illness" he also abused her ( Aisha) I think he should be beat the same way he beat his poor defenseless child...
  • I am NOT defending him. I feel the exact same way about him even though I do not know him. However, I feel no need to come on here and write my opinions about it to her. She has already asked people to refrain from being negative so why would you come on here months after it happened when they are trying to move on.
  • edited March 2014
    I agree with you girls @excitedforoctober @0811 I think it's sick and sad no matter what the situation is mental illness or not. We don't need to talk bad about him personally doesn't mean we should just move on I personally could never have a person like that around my kids myself my family my friends or anyone else. Mental illness or not it's not okay and for the protection of others especially the sweet baby girl who got abused not just he but others like him deserve to be punished and if it is mental thing then they should be in mental home that way something like that never happens again. I'm not being negative about him but the situation in general no one should defend that behavior we can pray for sweet baby and him that one day his perfectly healthy but for now I would keep distance. You are blessed she is alive I can't even imagine going through this with any of my girls and not wanna do something to the guy myself. I don't understand why ask people to not say anything negative what was done is not a positive thing so obviously were going to say things that are negative in general not just about him as I said earlier but situation in general.
  • I haven't signed in in months and when I saw this it made me sick and broke my heart. If there is one thing that angers me to the core it is child abuse.
  • Im sorry but I agree. I would NEVER defend a man that put his hands on my baby.
    And Im not trying to instigate anything, but what upsets me more is that if it is true that he has a mental illness, his family HAD TO KNOW that something was up. A mental illness doesn't develop overnight. There had to have been some signs, which means that those signs were ignored.

And in return, a completely innocent baby had to pay for that. That's sad.
    Call me whatever you want, but Aisha and the family have fault over this too.
  • I just want it to be clear that I do not defend any of them, and do not believe what he did was right at all. I just feel like she needs support especially being pregnant with his kid again... I mean can you imagine that? I just feel like out of respect for her we shouldn't talk about it, because how can she ever feel like she can come here for support now? @perly I do agree that signs had to have been ignored also...
  • As much as I agree with a couple of the posters above, I see where my2boys is coming from as well. Either way we all need to be thinking of the little girl that's still recovering in the hospital
  • Of course I feel for Rubiya. I pray for her every day.
    And I get that all of this must be hard, but that does not justify what this man did. And it doesn't justify the fact that Aisha still defends him.

Rubiya deserves more than that. We're talking a man that almost killed her. If anything, Rubiya should be Aisha's one and only priority. This man shouldn't even be crossing her mind.

I stand by what I said. Call me what you want, but I cannot feel an ounce of respect or sympathy for a woman that defends a man who nearly killed her child.
    All my sympathy is for Rubiya.
  • edited March 2014
    Now I'm understanding why our judicial system is so messed up; people are too quick to judge the unknown and lack the knowledge to make proper judgment.

Aisha has and continues to display symptoms of Battered Woman Syndrome (BWS)and as a result her actions have followed.

Severe Mental Illness (SMI) is not so cut and dry as you make it appear. Many individuals function at normal levels until one trigger sets them off into a psychotic episode. Just look at the number of tragedies that have occurred throughout the United States in the past several years. SMI is unpredictable and can render a human being to commit monstrous acts. Is this condoning his actions? NO! It's called shedding light on a horrible disease that many practitioners fail to miss.

BWS + SMI = A Tragedy!

What this family needs is support from all angles, not judgment on the lives and lifestyles you know nothing about.
  • @Mijita Well put.

@AishaMuse I hope you're doing ok Aisha. And Rubiya too. Would love to hear an update on you two. Love and hugs.
  • I'm not denying he's mentally ill and nor do I believe I'm not a victim of this... I've heard so many people think I don't understand what happened... I mean what the f It happened to US me and my daughter and I'm not blind nor stupid and for people to make such harsh judgements about what's going on in my personal life, them not being an actual part of my personal life themselves... and I would like for people not to medically diagnose me if they've never met me and dealt with me in person. @mijita
  • I am a victim of domestic violence but it NOT holding me down... it gets to me sometimes of course because my baby almost died and I almost died... but we DIDNT.
  • @perly I actually have no part of this man's legal battles nor have I even bothered my legal team about what is happening to him... they sometimes tell me what's going on but I could honestly care less as long as he's out of our way.
  • @My2boys Exactly thank you for understanding it isn't easy obviously... but its hard to comprehend all of this and I don't blame anyone for thinking otherwise about how im dealing with this...but I have my reasons and I know every little thing that has happened since day one besides the current state of my husbands illness...
  • He had this mental illness for about a year but has NEVER EVER been violent before... so we had no reason to believe he would have done this... it was a shock to all of us that personally know him... I know how hard it is to understand but I know what happened. @perly
  • @ExcitedForOctober I agree it is sick and I have left him alone.... even his mental state right now is not excusable for us to live like that.
  • I HAVE BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL WITH RUBIYA SINCE NICU are you telling me I care more about him then her ok im seriously about to deactivate my account this is just straight sick and insulting... if I can't get support from people here.... and people just want to sit and tell me what's going on in my life and what my intention is... i need to get out of here i don't need more drama and crap in my life.... that is all..... @perly and anyone else is speaking of such manner..
  • I have been by her side since the incident... and for people to point me out as a bad one in this when im the victim as well not just her, is just unspeakably sick.
  • I have not ONCE said you weren't a victim. I have not ONCE said you weren't there for your child.

Im not stupid either Aisha. I've been reading everything going on with you and Rubiya. I've been praying for the both of you since I found out about all of this. Im not making you out to be the bad one. What I am saying though is that this man doesn't deserve for you to defend him in ANY way (which is what you did above). He doesn't deserve you or that beautiful baby. So yes, when you came on here after ALL the support and prayers you've gotten from us to defend him against us, of course we're gonna say what we think.

Im sure that you love Rubiya more than life itself. And im sure you have been with her every step of the way. The fact that you didn't notice any signs of his mental illness until he became violent is actually normal. It happens to MANY people, but don't defend him. Defending him is what makes you look bad.

I apologize for anything I've said that's been hurtful. I don't want you to feel like you can't come here for support because it's obvious that you can.
    I will no longer comment about this. My opinion is mine only and there's really nothing else that needs to be said on my behalf.
  • edited April 2014
    @mylove2 only God n you know what you have been through. My prayers are for you, your unborn, & beautiful little Rubiya.

As for everyone else. Give her a break guys. Im all for not ever giving two shits about someone who battered a innocent child but put yourself in her shoes. Think about it. What if your husband out of no where did this? the man you loved? the father of your child? out of no where. You had no signs it was just another day to you? wouldnt you be hurt? its bad going through this as it is imagine alone? imagine thinking my husband the one who is supposed to protect us did this. Remember he has signs of a skitzo so what if he really doesnt remember? this is an illness. Am i saying he is innocent. No. Am i saying we should have sympathy. Fuuuuuuuucvcccccckkkk no. But dont make Aisha feel bad or talk about it negatively saying signs were ignored or speak by guessing. only she knew him and she said he showed no signs. Then after all this imagine then going through all the legal matters and having to relive it, then hearing that he doesnt even know whats happening or whats going on. Wouldnt you be hurt or upset?? then thinking im pregnant by that man. And ill be a single mother with A maybe disabled child. then When someone is bashing that man you knew? the one before the accident. the one who was the one to run to when u felt down. Because remember she said there were no signs? i know some of yall are just at home looking to see what else yall can speak out about and this is a baby we are talking about of course it fuels our fire!!!!!us having lost children ourself but think about it. Its not you so you wont ever know. And i pray that you dont ever. I just hope rubiya gets the justice she deserves and heals nicely and can go back to being a normal little girl so she can enjoy her brother or sister. Seriously though think about it. Aisha needs support. Sometimes just someone to listen. And as a mother i know what its like to get sleepless nights bc my baby is at the hospital hooked up to machines i cant imagine going through this.So no one can say they dont know about her caring more about that man than her child. And for someone to say she had some fault in this thats just really hurtful its like saying you deserved whats happening.
  • We are all mothers and instead of empowering one another and getting each other through here we are bashing a woman who just went through hell...really?
  • You and her apparently misread my posts, as it was 100% supportive. I tried not to pass judgment nor make a diagnosis, but rather shed light on a very difficult situation. I don't claim to know what happened or why and suggested others shouldn't as well. I said her family, as a whole, needs to be supported. I took her seeing red by the other comments to misconstrue my message. I'm not sure why you would include me in your comment, nor will I speculate, but I maybe you need to re-read my post.
  • @salasmommy why r u even talking u made the worst unsupportive post off the bat hack on February 1st. Where my very first post was saying that shes in my thoughts and prayers and the layer post I made it clear that I wasn't saying something negative about him but I was sad for the situation in general. U really need to read before attacking.
  • edited April 2014
    @Mijita u diagnosed her that must have made her feel like crap. You dont know her personally so that must have came off as offensive
    You yourself said
    people are too quick to judge the unkown and lack the knowledge to make a proper judgement. But doesnt That fit your description?
    @Jules why am i even talking? because i can and bc i feel it was unfair for everyone to do this to her. Was i angry like everyone else yes but in my first post i wasnt bashing him. since me and aisha would text a lot i never thought hed do that to her, i saw him as a normal person. And you asked Aisha "why are you going to ask someone to not say anything negative?" why? out of respect to her.