We need prayers for Aisha & Rubiya!

13»

Comments

• I said she EXHIBITS the classic signs, I didn't say, she WAS a classic case of such. There is a big difference between observation and clinical diagnosis. You are choosing to use a play on words. Believe me, I wouldn't be as offensive to make such a blatant diagnosis on someone I don't know, especially since I'm not a mental health clinician. Take caution in how you interpret, as my post was supporting and nondemeaning, otherwise the rest of my written words throughout that post would support your theory. Taking the approach you are can get you in a mess.
  • edited April 2014
    Obeservation means looking, seeing, trying to understand. You clearly had a hypothesis and came to a conclusion. Play on words? i dont see any play on words? I clearly quoted exactly what you said but you obviously can't admit your fault. is it my fault you fit the description of what it is exactly you were talking about? No. Its just ironic is all. No one is a expert in life and the funny thing is I bet you havent gone through anything like this. It makes it easy to talk. Only when someone goes through something can they understand. I have no point in going through this back and forth. Honestly its in black and white there are no misintrepretations. You talked about how ppl are quick to judge when you were too, not even knowing her middle name or her age. As far as getting in a mess its obvious i did bc people can be blind to their own faults instead of admiting what they said could have been offensive to someome who is in a delicate stage right now.
  • edited April 2014
    Please tag me next time it makes it hard to know when something is being written to me as I dont have the time to be on here all day. Thanks
  • edited April 2014
    LOL. You are 100% right, how could I be so foolish! I've been through much more than many will experience in their lifetime and its made me the person I am and I'm very proud of it. I have many many faults and will NEVER deny them. You are definitely entitled to your opinion and I won't bash it. I made no such claim of a hypothesis, nor conclusion. In my years of education and as an educator, I think I effectively know how to state a hypothesis and conclusion and I have not done that. I will let you grow both individually and educationally before I submit to your accusations of what I did or didn't do. There is no use responding further because your ATTEMPT at trying to side and defend Aisha is coming across foolishly because I'm on her side. You fail to see that.
  • edited April 2014
    Everyone has gone through things, all the same, no. So please dont give the its made me who i am speech. I honestly dont care if you are an educater. Actually my respects not Everyone bothers to do that now a days. One doesnt need to have a degree or be a certain age to know when something could have came off as offensive. So Im sorry if youre so snotty to even consider what someone says bc they dont have your education. Honestly I dont care if Im the only one speaking out in "defending"
    Sometimes you have to stand alone and Im fine with that. No one here had the balls to say it was wrong. And again im sorry for not seeing where "she continues to show signs of bws" is being supportive after saying a few good things at the end.
  • @salasmommy this is waste of time the reason I said why r u talking is not because I think you shouldn't be. Everyone has right to their opinion. It's just little weird because ur first comment on this thread says " omg I can't believe he would do that!!! Aisha and I would talk a lot before I deleted my db I am so sad angry just distraught why the hell he would ever do that to her!!! Prayers are certainly with them"
    Correct me if I am wrong but you yourself was angry and everyone expresses their shock and anger in different way. Do I think that she knows her situation best and I should respect her wishes yes! Absolutely! I am sorry to her if my words hurt her personally that was not my intention. In my eyes saying why the hell is being rude. So bottom line it's just little hypocritical that's all. And I am not trying to hurt ur feelings or be rude at all just trying to explain myself.
  • Yes I was angry but I actually talked to her its not like I knew nothing about her. There's a difference. I didn't start telling her she showed symptoms of bws or saying I had no respect for a woman who defended her husband or that's she was not a mother or why would you ask not to speak negatively. There's a difference she was bashed and not by me so no I'm not getting my feelings hurt @jules
  • I didn't bash her or him I actually said that if it's mental illness then hope he can get proper help. @salasmommy
  • edited April 2014
    Bottom line: This is what happens when you post your business on the internet. You will get an outpouring of support and love and then you will hear things you may not like. It's just the way it is. For any of you guys to be going tit for tat over this is kind of pointless. Even Aisha. We all wish the best for her right? That's all that matters.
  • I honestly dont believe everyone wishes the best for me... and I greatly appreciate the ones who are being respectful right now. Like @starrxoxo9 and @salasmommy
  • I'm sorry you feel that way. No one truly knows your situation but you, so don't take anyone's negativity to heart. How is Rubiya doing?
  • edited June 2014
    She's doing great @starrxoxo9