Welcome to the July DDC!

Comments

• July 3rd this is #4 hoping for a girl,mother of three boys
  • July 29 second july baby omg
  • July 23rd baby no.2 new phone new app one happy dad! :-D
  • July 10 having my first childhood
  • That was suppose to say first child lol
  • Due July 9th third baby don't know what it is yet waiting on my hubby to get home from deployment to find out together we got this little bundel on r and r :)
  • @armywife same here.... Kinda! Where u station at?? My bf just got back last year to the states!!!!
  • I'm in the army not an army wife but its really hard having a baby in the army. I'm at fort bliss.
  • Due July 30 with my 3rd little one. Thinking/hoping for Pink!
  • Due July 19th :-) Hoping for a boy, but my mother SWEARS it's a girl b/c of the heartbeat...lol. Good luck to all of y'all!
  • I am due July 17th with baby number 2!! I have a soon to be 5 year old. My first was due July 21st but I had her June 29th so we will see when this one wants to come. Me and my husband are hoping for a boy. This is our last so we would like one of each! But I will be happy with whatever it is!
  • I'm due July 13 with #5. I have 2 boys & 2 girls. My youngest is 6 so I'm trying to remember how all of this goes. So far so good.
  • Im due july 16th with our first! We are very excited. Just had an ultrasound done yesterday at 13wks 5 days and we were surprised to find out the sex! The dr said no doubt we have a little boy! Got great pictures, it was an amazing experience and we got so lucky to be able to find out so early! No feeling of any movement or fluttering for me yet ... but I can't wait for that to happen! Still sick off & on... can't wait for that part to be over & to be able to eat normal again!
  • Hey ladys due july 27th with #2 :">
  • edited January 2011
    ;)
  • Due July 28th. This is my third hav a boy and girl and two step children.... boy and girl. So happy to have a mine, his, and ours. Hoping for a girl. Getting our ultrasound january 21. Hope we can find out. ;;)
  • I'm due July 28th with my first baby and super excited! I live in the San Juans in Wa state! Looking for advice and other expecting mommies to share this magical experience with! Don't know what I'm having yet! Also I haven't felt any movement yet!
  • Due July 23rd, 1st baby, so excited!
  • Due July 20th. I have a 15 year old son & a girl that will b 2 on jan22. I'm worried because I'm still suffering from post parting depression from my daughter any advice?
  • Im due july 24th n im 13weks prego how much longr untill i can kno sex u think??? N i cant wait to get my belly bump it feels like its never gonna come :(
  • Due July 7 with my first child
  • Im due July 19th with my first one. Me and my boyfriend are definitely excited. I also think I feel movements time to time....
  • I'm due 20th July and Im just starting to show :) very exciting, I just have such a big urge to buy everything now but I know I have to wait :)
  • July 31, Baby #3! Have a 4 y.o. son and a 2 y.o. daughter, both born in July as well! :)
  • edited January 2011
    Due 19th July! 4th baby .got 3 girls and carnt wait to find out what I'm having :)
  • edited January 2011
    July 19 my 3rd lil one :
  • Due July 10 this is my third child my 1st is girl who is 21 months I had a son this past July but he was a still born. I'm very scared this time I don't feel any movement yet. Does anyone have any advise on how not to stress
  • Due July 27, with baby #4!! Suprise. Drs said it wouldn't happen with out medical help. They were wrong. Not finding out what this one is. Might as well be suprised with everything.
  • @debs...im due july 10th also :) this is my first so im not positive on what it feels like when it moves yet. Im so sorry to hear of your loss. Id imagine given what you have been through that it is natural to be scared. Maybe your dr. Can give you some good advice on how to calm your nerves. Wish I could be of some help.