Welcome to the July DDC!

Comments

• edited January 2011
    @Firsttimemommy711 when do you get to find out the sex of your baby? This is my third and I forget what it feels like when the baby starts to move. I hope once I can feel him or she move it will relax Mr I thought about renting a ultrasound machine a month
  • July 27th first baby hope its a boy
  • @debs I don't know yet. I have an appt next Tuesday but they didn't say it would be an ultrasound. Hopefully not much longer. Im not the most patient person in the world and I can't wait to find out what im having. I've had numerous dreams about a girl. Even one where someone hands me a little boy and I argue with them that its not my baby because I had a girl. Not sure if it means anything....guess ill find out! Lol do you know when you get to find out? When is your next appt? Once your hear the heart beat im sure it will calm some nerves.
  • edited January 2011
    @firsttimemommy711 I have a appointment next Thursday not sure when i get to find out the sex I want it to be a surprise but my husband really wants to find out. When I was pregnant with my first I swore it was a boy had dreams everyone told me I was carrying my belly like a boy and took two sonograms for me to believe it was a girl
  • @debs I wouldn't be able to wait lol a lady I work with said her son went through the same thing. Swore it was a girl, didn't even find out from the dr because they were so sure it was a girl and it ended up being a boy. But another friend of mine said she only gave a thought to having a boy for about a week and she's having a girl in a month. Guess its a 50/50 chance huh? Lol I really don't care what im having. I just hope its healthy.
  • Due July 10th. Have 6 kids my youngest are 2&a half and 1&a half. Having u/s Feb 2nd. From Orlando, Florida.
  • Has anyone found out gender yet? I have a friend to scan me this upcoming Sunday, but I hope its not to early and baby will cooperate. I'm just so anxious! Haha.
  • Due july 24th. 1st baby. I hope its a girl but pretty sure its a boy. Told id find out at my 20 week appt which is about a month and a half away. So excited!
  • Due July 26th. . .1st baby, hoping for a boy! :)
  • I thought I'd already posted here! Lol. I'm due July 11th with number 3. Starting to get anxious about finding out the gender, my oldest keeps saying it's a girl!
  • I'm also due july 24th. I find out Feb. 2nd! I am going to an early ultrasound 3d place! I can't wait!
  • I'm due July 14 th with my first baby
  • I'm due July 16th with baby #2..were thinking its a boy cus no one in the family has had a girl on my hunts side.... I already have a 5yearold girl. So I kinda want a boy but as long as its healthy we don't care
  • edited January 2011
    July 7th! First baby...found out I am having a boy two weeks ago :)
  • ,july 14 yay my 3rd kid..i have a 7yr old n a 1yr old plus one n the oven still baking o=>
  • Well, I'm really due Aug. 1st, but my daughter was 9 days early, so I may very well have a July baby! I knew the whole time that my daughter was a girl, but no one except my mom believed me! This time I'm thinking a boy; this pregnancy is nothing like my first & I feel super agressive! Good luck ladies! =)
  • Due 7/6 with #3!
  • Due July 16th with my first :-)
  • Due july 2nd with our first very excited
  • July 7 with twins
  • 14th of july :-)
  • Due July 23 baby #4 .....My oldest son is 8, my second son who passed away right after birth (due to placental abruption) would be 7, and my youngest my daughter who just turned 5.
  • I'm am due July 24 with baby number 2. My first son is 12. We don't know for sure what we are having yet
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm due July 18 with my third don't know what it is yet and my cousin is due July 17 th and she's on her third boy.
  • Due july 22..always had my babies two or three weeks early...baby boy.
  • Due July 24th with my first... its a boy. :) found out at 17 weeks. I'm 19 weeks in.
  • Due July 27th with our first. We find out Friday what we're having!
  • Due July 15th with #3. Hoping for a boy. I have 6 and 2 year old girls. :-)
  • Due July 20th with #2, my girl is 2 n a half, we r having what appears to be a boy. Love being pregnant, it seems to be flying by this time. Prob cause hsbd says its the last one. Showing lots, most people think I'm farther along.