any1 else have a very unexpected baby?

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Just wonderin if anyone else had a surprise bundle of joy. N if bc was used n how long uve been together? Surprise!

Comments

• Me.... I even took the plan B pill aka the morning after pill.... I only took a preg test couple weeks later because I know its best to take the pills within the first 24 hours although they can be effective within the first 72.
    Well hello little one.... Must be a strong lil peanut in me.
  • Both of my children were unexpected. I was only officially with the father of my first for a month before I found out, we were on and off for a year before that. With my second we have been living together for four years and dating for five.
  • Me and my husband have bee together 8 years we have 3 kids together and prego with our 4th. I found out the day before I went to my doctor for birth control that I was pregnant! Huge shock. We had already given away everything cause we were done. But things happen for a reason and this baby will be loved no matter what :-)
  • Well I got pregnant on birth control and a condom was used. Doc tells me Im that lucky .1% lol
  • ME. I just had a baby in july me and my husband were being careful and boom. due sept 9
  • Ya my lil one is def a surprise. I was told at the age of 15 that I wasn't able to get pregnant and was put on high doses of bc to regulate things. Well about a month ago I found out I was preg and found out we got preg a week n a half after we met. Ik that sounds awful. But now I'm 13 weeks preg with a surprise miracle
  • Nvr would of guessed id b a mom lol
  • Mine was very unexpected LOL caught me off guard.... me and my baby was together since 2008 on and off
  • Me!!! LOL. My mierena fell out about a month before. My hubby and I were dating for 5 years and have been married almost 3 now.
  • Definatly. my son was a surprise my daughter was only 2 months when I got prego again n she will be 11 months when I have him. And me and bd was safe. But its ok n another blessing bc we have been together for 4 years and always wanted children.
    :)
  • With me I've been hving sex for 7yrs, bc the first 2 yrs. Then bam, wat I thought was just a regular missed period cuz they've always been iffy, was my bundle of joy. Also I've been wit my bf for 5 yrs 4 of them serious and no condom. She was a huge surprise
  • @ashley wow! I've been thru the same situation and after being told for yrs that I can't get preg thn bam lil baby due sept 12th
  • @Ashley88 congrats on ur miracle. I am also due july 24th.
  • edited March 2011
    Mine was definitely a surprise. I've been on bc since I was 15 and have maybe missed a total of 10 pills in 6 years. That 99.8% effectiveness is only if you take your pill at the exact same time every day. Woulda been nice if my original doc had explained that to me lol. I didn't even take a hpt until I was 10 weeks because I had no clue and I didn't schedule my first ob appointment until I was 15 weeks because I was in such denial. Im excited now though but it definitely took awhile to accept.
  • we still got a little one...so we wanted to wait bout 2 years or so to have another one but next thing u know I'm preg again! our little one was only 7 months when I got preg with this one...now im almost 4 months. ;)
  • Me mine was not expected at all I had just had a miscarriage and hubby and I decided not to try again that it was ment for is to only have one kid and a month in a half later bam I find out I'm 6 weeks prego ;) now I'm 29 weeks with a girl
  • My first was a surprise! but thats what you get for not using protection or bc! im still with the same man and we are now married (5 years). My second was planned. and this bean was a huge surprise. I was using mirena and my husband was scheduled for a vasectomy LoL. guess God had other plans :) can't wait to meet this little guy!
  • Oo this is a very big surprise ....weve only been together since Christmas ...big oops but this baby will have nothing but love I promise that! 7weeks 3 days :)
  • Yep, I think baby was conceived during make up sex.. and me n bd have been on and off since then. Crazy.
  • Only 1 of my kids was planned...I am preg with #4...10 weeks...was on yaz when got prego with this one...unplanned but so happy :)
  • Totally unplanned for me! Tyrell and I have only been together since june, and the 1st of february I shipped out for mobilization @ ft. Bliss in preperation to head to afghanistan...pregnancy tests are military protocol for females before heading over, they pulled me in a room and told me the news! Were both super happy I got to come home although another trip overseas would have better prepared us financially...but god has a plan for everyone...craziest part is that I have been on bc since I was 15, I'm now 23 and very rarely miss a pill...I'm now 7 weeks and 6 days along and sooo anxious!
  • Surprise, surprise for me completely. Wasn't planning on getting prego at all.
  • I planned my first kid and im on baby #3 im getting a iud this time. I love my kids all the same tho weather they were planned or not.
  • We were also surprised. We had actually talk about ttc but decided now wasn't the "perfect" time and to wait. Well apparently it was the perfect time cause a month later I was prego, I'm now 14 weeks lol We've been together 4.5 years and are getting married in May. I've been on BC since we've been together, was using the pill till about this time last year then switched to the Nuvaring, it worked for about 7 months lol. Were really happy even though we had deemed this the not perfect time lol
  • Ok so my 1st was not planned but I was not using protection or bc.my 2nd was planned.my 3rd I just had my 2nd in march and was getting married in july I went off bc because I was gaining some weight n was afraid I wouldn't fit into dress so I went off pills on my wedding day I was so nervous I couldn't eat I was running all day crazy n right after church I threw up the whole rest of the day as I was sick I thought huh I wonder if im preg and the nxt day took a test and nxt couple days went to dr I was only 2wks preg...funny part is I got fat anyway,lol.4th wasn't planned but it was new years eve and my birthday and we new there was a chance bc we weren't very careful,lol.NOW to the 5th and final preg,lol.COMPLETE SURPRISE:O sry if tmi but we have our "METHOD" so after 12yrs 2gether we know wht were doing or so we thought. Apparently our "METHOD" does not work anymore so I told my husband now one of must be sterilized,lol.honesty we would have more I would be the next TLC show 19kids and counting,lol,but we just can't afford anymore :-(( im terrified to get my tubes tied but apparently I told my hubby he must grow balls b4 they can remove them bc he is too afraid to get a vasectomy :-W im not happy its his turn
  • Ya we r extremely surprised that we got pregnant. We've only been together since Nov 29 I was on high doses of bc and he even went to one of my dr appts where my dr explained my situation and said I wouldn't b able to get pregnant ever
    I was going to councelin n everything. Well tada we did end up getting preg and within two weeks of bein together. Surprise!
  • didnt plan my last 2 was breast feeding had 1 period n preg straight away this 1 I was also breast feeding dudnt have a period n tested because I kept peeing lol, but thats ok now ill have 2 boys n a princess due may 21 :)
  • Me and.my husband have been together for 5 years. In that time we have had a miscarriage with 1 baby a miscarriage with twins and now Im 34 wks with a little girl. With all 3 times I was on BC and we used condoms! Apparently when the 2 of us get together its magic! Lol
  • I was only w my bf about 2 months...when I got pregnant....we've known each other for years and always flirted a lot but one of us was always seeing someone else then when we were both single it was just ment to be I guess...and we were scared to tell our moms bc we thought for sure they'd be like u haven't been togther long and to our suprise no one has mentioned it..I had been w my ex for 7 n a half years and never even a pregnancy scare so I just assumed I couldn't get pregnant so it was just ment to be were sdue in may w a little girl
  • Wasn't planning it, my first, we just reached our 9 years together mark and weren't being that careful. Both so excited.