so sad

edited March 2011 in Special clubs
Lost my baby =((

Comments

• Im sorry for ur loss. I have had 3 miscarriages so I kno the difficulty ur facing
  • @kailiasmomma it hasnt hit me yet
  • Am sorry to hear that.
  • I've been there. It's been 1.5 yrs since my loss n I just got pregnant again. My best advice is to talk about it... don't try to hold it in. Allow yourself time to digest what happened n Stay hopeful. Someday you'll say "I'm done being a victim. Done being a statistic" and you'll try again when you're ready.
  • I want to add that we just got pregnant again because we just started trying again. It only took 1 month. Whenever you are ready will be absolutely up to you.
    Take care...
  • :( I'm so sorry.
  • Very sorry for your loss :-(
  • Im so sorry!! A hug & prayers sent your way...
  • Oh I'm so sorry for your loss....
  • Man, I'm so so sorry for your loss. Pray all goes well for you.
  • I'm so sorryyyy you will be in my prayers!
  • Thank you all for your kind words ... I still have my baby boy thats turning 3 an wouldnt trade him for the world I guess it just wasnt my time for number two !
  • So sorry, hon... I wish you all the best. <3
  • @Jennie21 I lost my son a Valentines day at 13 weeks, I'm so sorry for your loss :( I'm here if you need to talk
  • Im sorry for your loss..just keep your head up!
  • Sorry for your loss best wishes for you in the future life can be so tough. SO Sorry. X
  • Sorry and get closer to god it will get better
  • I'm so very sorry for your loss. I recently miscarried on feb 19th, I find more comfort in being able to talk about it. Lately I have been having a very hard time with it and I haven't found anyone to really talk to it about, that's what I'm looking for here. Anyway, I'm here if you'd like to talk :)