Welcome to the May DDC!

Comments

• @ Bbm0mma21st.....Me tooo I'm haven a boy I already have a babygirl she's 10 months... I'm kindda nervous cuz is sooo close 2getha but I'm ready 4 it @least dell grow up 2getha
  • I am due May 27th with my 3rd baby. I already have 2 daughters, an 8 yr old and a 6 yr old...and found out last week we are having our little boy. We are so excited.
  • I'm due may 24th with my first and I found out I'm having boy
  • I'm due may 11 with our first. We se having a girl. Hubby was pretty bummed cuz he wanted a boy, I think it makes him feel left out. But I still can't help but be excited to meet our lil Audrey :-)
  • @giannas_mom I feel the same way I am also kinda scared that the pregnancies are so close together but I can't do anything about it but get good prenatal care, and youre right at least they will get to grow up together and hopefully be close
  • Hi guys, my name is Courtney. Im due on may 24th with my second baby. My daughter alaya is 19 months. She was born on june 26th of 09 but I was having labor pains a month early. I would've had her in may but I didnt know that i was supposed to have twins but miscarried one. The amniotic sac was still there so it was stopping my labor. The doctors didnt find this out until they had given me 3 doses of pitosin and then when i wasnt dialating after the water was broken, they discovered the second one. Anyone else find this situation odd? Well, we checked with this one and its just one so everything should go naturally :)
  • @Izander4 lol that's funny my bbydaddy/bestfriend want a boy! But I'm so excited its a lil girl :D haha he is so convinced that when the time comes its going to be a boy! Haha but hees gonna be so in love with her :) and ur boyfriend will be excited to have a lil man to do stuff with :)
  • Due May 15. My first child, a baby boy!
  • @bambam hahahahaha.....i know......i think that he's so happy hee's gonna be a daddy that he doesnt care at this point....he's so impatient these days for the baby to get here.......
  • Hi girls ;) I'm Yvette !!!! Due May 9th . Very excited. This is my second baby . I have a 2 yr old girl and expecting another girl. I was hoping this one was a boy. but daddy is happy cause him and my girl are so attached ;) !!!! How is everyone doing so far????
  • @Evee22.. I'm doing great, almost 25 weeks and have not had one day of morning sickness! It has been pretty ideal!
  • I'm due May 27 second girl :) I already have a 7 year old so its exciting to start all over again
  • Hello ladies. I'm due may 25th with second baby. My first will be 16 months when this one us born. Hope it isn't 15 days late like my little boy. Don't think this will be my last, so don't mind pink or blue x
  • Hey everyone! I'm due May 3rd! My husband & I are having a boy & we're naming him after his daddy!!!
  • edited January 2011
    Hello everyone im due May 23rd, but im really high riskk bc im having Twins.
  • I also found out that they are both girlss.
  • Due may 29th can't wait having a girl her name is decided Emily Kate. Does any one have any positive/negative views on the Quinny buzz 3?
  • I'm due May 29th as well and I'm having a boy...what is the Quinny buzz 3 ?
  • I'm due on the 21 and it's a girl I have
  • @angieface the quinny buzz 3 is one of the newest travel systems out you can see it on the mothercare website.
  • I'm due May 11th and having a boy. So far he is a pretty big boy which stinks bc I am high risk, I have a blood clotting disorder so more than likely will he having a c section to reduce complications. I am 18 and a newly wed this will be my husbands and myselfs first baby. He is in the airforce also so more than likely ii be doing this on my own for a while
  • @yummymummy I think a better majority of us are from the usa and we dont have mothercare here lol
  • I'm due may 19th and its a Boy!! Were naming him sawyer :) everything is going great which is a relief since I'm high risk due to having 2 uteri.
  • I'm due may 28 with my first, a baby girl! We are naming her Bella Mae...I am very excited! Also nervous to give birth!
  • Hey I'm due may 5th with my first a baby boy so excited his name will be lealand lethanyal Edwards the 4
  • L4mommy- a good friend of mine named her son lealand. Its a great name!
  • That's the father's name
  • Due May 2nd with my first, a baby boy and can't wait. But nervous as well.
  • edited January 2011
    HEY LADIES. GLAD TO SEE SOMEONE IS DUE MAY 8TH BESIDES ME. MY MOM ND SIS BET ME THAT I WILL HAVE HER IN APRIL. IDK THOUGH!! _

IM 19. WILL BE 20 IN FEBRUARY! BUT THIS IS MY 1ST. STILL GETTING USE TO THE FACT THAT IM PREGNANT. WASNT PLANNED OF COURSE..WE'RE SUPER EXCITED!!
  • Hey ladies! Im due May 15th with my first! Its a boy and we are naming him Maximus Oliver I can't wait. We have everything for the babys room just got to paint and put eveything together!