Welcome to the May DDC!

13»

Comments

• anyone due on 5.21.2011?? I am! Having a little girl! SO EXCITED! i can't wait.
  • Hi! I'm due May 11 & It's a boy! My hubby and I are excited. This is my first child & his first son so we're extremely happy. He's a big baby so far & I'm high risk because of it, but its worth it :-) still don't have a name...LOL
  • Im due may 11 with a little girl Sophia - Tianne cant wait to see her
    Carrying pretty low with her so maybe she might come early
  • Im due may 10th and were having a boy :)
  • Due may 2 also wit my 2nd child cnt wait 12 more wks to go for my lil princess
  • I am due may 12th didnt find out what I was having looking forward to a home birth!! Not long :-)
  • My name is amanda and I am pregnant with my first child. :) its a girl and I am due may 29th. Im so excited to be a mommy :) how is every one doing?
  • @snikta127 great! I'm due may 4th with a girl also! So excited and scared at the same time! (First baby :)
  • @Caiti5 what are you scared about? And do you have any names picked out yet?
  • @snkta127 mostly the birth. I'm trying to go all natural. And yes her name will be cailey jade:) what about you?
  • I'm due on may 14th! Its a girl. Extremely anxious to see her! ;)
  • I'm due may 5th with my second girl and I'm very excited
  • I'm due may 10th with my third girl...can't wait!!
  • I'm due May 1st (according to LMP..we think I was prego a month earlier, I'm already in early labor) with mine & hubby's first baby, a boy :) We are naming him Edwyn Skye.
  • I'm due may 29th havin another boy
  • I am due the 16th with a boy! This is my second. Congratulations to all and hope May comes quickly for us all.
  • due may 21st , first baby , BOY(: ,&& his name is going to be jose guadalupe like his father(: hope he comes sooner im so anxious!
  • Due may 23rd with a princess! Hope she comes early if not being induced a week early!