Welcome to the January DDC!

edited January 2011 in January 2011
Welcome to the January Due Date Club and congratulations on your pregnancy!

This DDC is for expectant parents so they can communicate with others who are due around the same time. This provides a place to share each stage of your pregnancy and make some friends along the way :-)

You are all close to your dates now, so all the best with the home stretch!

Comments

• I think I'm the only member in this club lol :-S
  • No one else isb due this month stilll?
  • Hi, my due date is Jan 21,2011 =)
    Wen is ur D.D?
  • I'm here as well. When are you due? I'm due in 10days. January 24
  • Yayyy! Other january mommys! I'm due January 26th. Idk about you guys but I can't stand being pregnant anymore. I'm so anxous to meet my baby girl and I want my body back so badly.
  • edited January 2011
    Hi everybody, just wanted to wish you good luck with the last few weeks or maybe even days!
  • Hi....well my due date was yesterday:-(
  • Due 30th but praying for earlier. Just wish it was over but glad end is in sight. Good luck all
  • Oh no. will you be induced? I hope I don't go over either, but we'll see.
  • Yea next Monday if she doesn't come....urg
  • I had a breakdown the other night because she hasn't come yet and I haven't even hit due daye yet. You poor thing. =(
  • Any news 2nd time mum?
  • I hope you all keep us updated on births and such. I'll def keep you all informed. Im interested in this while labor process.
  • Were due jan 30th :) and it seems like its going by so slow but also so very fast at the same time
  • Waters broke about 2 hrs ago but no contractions yet
  • yayyyyy! I'm so happy for you! Keep us poste. Good luck! And I know what you mean sussan.
  • Nope....took some Castor oil, ate spicy food, did the do....nothing
  • That was me last week. I tried everything! Got my nasty on, ate pinapple, walked, spicy food, caster oil...nothing....but my water broke at 640 this morning and I'm on my way to the hospital now. Buy pads ladies! I didn't and I have a towel down there because I'm leaking that much. And my bloody show was mainly snotty with a hint of red. Maybe I'm giving too much detail but its stuff I would have liked to read pre labor. Oh! And last night I was nasuas so watch for that. Anddd I drank all natural raspberry leaf tea to help with contractions so far theyr about a min long with 3_5 min rest and theyv been pretty mild.
  • Ok I have a question. I had my doctor appointment today and he said I was almost 2 cen. Dilated and 75 percent effaced. And a couple hours later
  • My mom went to labor with me not even dilated and had me 2 hrs later then with my little brother she walked around dilated at 4 for a week. Today I had an all natural labor and started at 1cm around 10am and had her this evening around 1015pm -first time labor
  • @BellaProia Congratulations!! How are you doing and what is her name?
  • 2nd degree tear but not too bad. She's latched on great (although idk how great I'm doing with it, its new to both of us) ill tell you... it was so hard n so painful but its labor... that's why it'd called labor because its work but I love my little girl and though I wouldn't want to do it all over again...I would in a heart beat for her. And I know ten hrs seems like a long time but it flewwwwww. Natural labor was hard but sooooooo worth it. I was alert, she's alert, its helped prep my body, contractions were the hardest part then everything else was a breeze. Well...kinda
  • Sorry I'm new to this there was more to my question idk what happened to the rest of it. But a couple hours later I was bleeding a little bit. All night iit has been like that and not this morning there is a little bit of cramping is this normal
  • How are you all doing?
  • Well I had my baby. A beautiful baby girl. I had her jan 27th :) <3 and were both doin great
  • @megan congratulations! hopefully you'll be pampered!
  • @megan If you feel like it, you are very welcome to write a birth story in the "birth stories" section. But, as I said - if you feel like it and when you're ready. For now: enjoy the experience :-)
  • Thank you. And yea I would love to write a story. Is it in the discussion board? And I am def enjoying the experiance my little and husband are my world :)
  • My due date is jan 18 according to this