6weeks and 3 days w my first baby!

Comments

• Did they say why that was? I heard they can hear it at six weeks but other places I have heard they can't til wk eight or so.
  • No they didnt say but i heard it the other day and her heart beat is really strong and loud :) !
  • I am 26 and I live in iowa.
  • Good jenny! Im happy for you! I hope I have the same luck as you :)
  • Thank u :) i hope u do aswell !!
  • Hi all you're soo lucky not having much symptoms I hav a 3yo an im now 6wk5days w my 2nd baby, with 1st I was sick for 2 wks couldnu even keep down water bt after that was fine. Now with number 2 my breasts got huge and really tender and iv spent the last 3days being sick but not as extreme as before and no bleeding so for anyone not getting sick be happy! x
  • I try to be happy but it makes me nervous! I want it all okay!
  • Hi dear. . It will be gud for u n ur baby. . Keep smiling n alway be happy, .wonder wht happens,gud luck n i ll be okay
  • Hi everyone! Just gone 6 weeks and 5 days . I'm 23 an live in Hamilton , Australia. It's my first bubby so I've got many mixed emotions at the moment of nerves and excitement all rolled into one . Me and my boy been together 6yrs so I know we can get through this. Nice to here I'm not alone with all the worry that can come with being preggas ..
  • congrats! Lots of worries! Lol do you have any symptoms?
  • Been pretty tired , my boobs feel heavy and sore nipples . Been bit nausea but haven't actually spewed . Also get abit of cramping, and head aches. Also my moods have been one extreme to the other lol how u been feeling? Xx
  • Hi everyone im only 4 weeks just found out yesterday but im really scare dis is my 3rd pregnancy n lost two..im happy but then again im sad cus im really scare im gonna get all my hopes upp n loose dis baby again..i really hope everything goes well dis pregnancy
  • Hey erry1 my last menstral period was on nov. 25th and I recently found out on jan 1st I was preggos..I'm having really bad severe cramping that's scareing me but my doc said he sees nothings wrong, this is my first so culd anyone shed some light and advice..tnx
  • We are the exact same time wise lol my last period was on thanksgiving too! Lol I have cramps every now and then but they go away quick.i think its just our uterus growing.... So as long as you aren't bleeding or cramping non stop I think you're okay! :) its my first too....other than a miscarriage last year.but I didn't make it to seven weeks like I am now!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am nervous too! I haven't gotten morning sickness and I sleep w a bra. Ny boobs feel heavy and slightly sore but nothing extreme. The miscarriage stuff scares me too so much! So you are not alone!
  • I have extremely sore breast as well. They just keep getting bigger. I hate being nauseas all the time. I have to just keep eating to keep the nausea away. My zofran seems to help keep it away.
  • What is zofran? Luckily in not nauseous but I'm so bloated.ugh lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks gabschillin! Iwill have to try that! Bc I know I'm not showing yet bc I'm only seven weeks and I'm a small girl but I sure do feel like it! :)
  • Hi! This is my first too, I'm 6 weeks and 5 days. I'm always tired, nauseas are killing me they never go away, I already went to the doctor and I heard the baby's heart and it was the most beautiful thing ever, after that I'm def. Excited. Good luck everybody!
  • Hi im 6 weeks & 4 days.. My tummy already has a lil bluq very lil. I have such a hard time sleepinq.. It stinks.. But it will all be worth it in 33 weeks :)
  • @dschu. I 'm 6 weeks and all I have are sore boobs and slight cravings. This is my third child and I was horribly sick with the other two. This is my miracle baby because I have no morning sickness! I'm excited because I know what it's like to be sick all day! Appreciate that you are among the few that don't have morning sickness. :) Congrats!
  • Hello every1 I jus found out I'm prgnant 3 days ago not feeling different except the sore boobs and jus tired but at nite I can't sleep I turn a lot. ..and is bein gassy has to do w pregnancy lol I know is silly but I've been burping so much and the only yhing dat makes me gassy is soda but I havenbt drinked soda in 2 days?? ...I'm also very nervous becus I don't feel anything at all ...jus want everything to be ok
  • Hey! This is my 1st baby due on 9/8. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. @mommy2be1989 I've had alot of gas too, I don't know what Is causing it. Has anyone started taking prenatal vitamins yet, before going to the Dr?
  • Yes my aunt told me to get them right away. I have been taking them daily. And I'm so gassy too which is not normal for me....except for when I eat something and its to be expected lol but it doesn't matter what I eat now! I hate it lol and im bloated
  • Yeah I started taking them right when I found out, and I think that's what's causing the bloating feeling. My body is just adjusting to everything. But today at work my vision got really blurred and I got a headache after I ate something, but now I feel fine.
  • So the vitamins cause bloating? Ugh lol I start to feel slightly nauseated at times and then I eat crackers and my stomach seems to settle for a bit. I haven't goren sick though thank god :)
  • I haven't taken the vitamins yet I'm waiting for my first doctors appt on the 21 =) yea my breast are a lil bigger and I do get nausea but haven't. Threw up yet I hope I don't get morning sickness bad =(