6weeks and 3 days w my first baby!

13»

Comments

• Ladiesz I Needd Some Advice:-(
  • What's going on
  • Hey every1 I'm 6wks 2days this is my 2nd pregnancy myy 1st ended in miscarriage on Nov 9 2010 my dr said that we could start trying right away I have had 2 regular periods since than and found out I was pregnant on Jan 7 and since then I've been scared and exited the baby lived to b 10wks and 2days and I dn find out I lost it until 11wks 4days I had to have a dnc well I guess I'm scared of having another mc but I'm trynna not to stress well the only this are I am really tired and hungry all the time no sickness and unlike the 1st pregnancy this time my boobs are just really heavy but not sore and I can't get to sleep at nite I'm just trynna let god handle everything and for me to go full term bc me and my husband really want a baby
  • Week 6 and day 4 on baby four! Every pregnancy is different so symptoms are going to be different. Not going to get excited till I know the baby is where it should be! Can't wait till Wednesday!!!!
  • I know bc the 1st I just flat out felt I was prego this 1 not all maybe bc I'm so worried. But I have a good feeling its going to go good this time around my 1st apt is not to the feb 8 and I'm in the military and the. Dr sucks but I should be 8wks going on 9wks then
  • I'm worried with this one myself,... I lost the last one with an ectopic pregnancy and had to have surgery. So I'm not gonna get excited till Wednesday when I get an ultrasound to see if it is where it should be,.... so I'm hoping for the best and good luck to you!!!!