Welcome to the December DDC!

edited March 2011 in December 2011
Welcome to the December Due Date Club and congratulations on your pregnancy!

This DDC is for expectant parents so they can communicate with others who are due around the same time. It provides a place to share each stage of your pregnancy and make some friends along the way

You can post a new topic by tapping the "balloon" in the upper right corner. Did you know that you can also browse the forum from your PC? Try going to http://www.pregnancythisweek.com/forum

Finally, please read the guidelines before you start posting: http://www.pregnancythisweek.com/forum/discussion/8326/please-read-forum-guidelines

All the best with your pregnancy!

Comments

• Good luck December mommies!! hope well all get oour BFP's this month!!! Baby dust to all TTC
  • Stupid question: what does bfp stand for? It's the one I can't figure out! (Although I do understand what it means... I can't figure bf...)
  • Big fat positive!! @bensmama
  • Thank you! :)
  • edited March 2011
    My friends keep telling me I'm pregnant and my cats and dogs won't leave me alone.. I have a cramping feeling below my belly button and I'm super tired and dizzy.. but I'm told I have to wait another 3 weeks before taking a test because date of sex was Friday.. I just want to know so I can change my day to day habbits.. and the cramping is on and off but its sooo very irritating..
  • Bfp is hilarious. I didn't know what it meant either, but I'd really like one now that I know..
  • So I couldn't wait to test lol! Took one on Saturday and there was a very faint positive so we decided to take another one on Sunday morning and it to was a very faint positive :) We are going to test once more this Friday morning just to be sure then it's time to set the Dr's appointment! From calculations we are due around Dec 5! So excited! I have a 7 yr old son and this will be my boyfriends and my first child together. Needless to say, we are one happy little family right now :)
  • Congratulations @blakes_mommy_1 ! :D That's fantastic for you! I'm in 2ww, hope I'm right behind you with good news!
  • That is awesome! Congrats! I have a 7 and 4 year old. I am still waiting to ovulate any day now. Hoping to join you with a positive in a couple of weeks!
  • Im hoping i can join u all with bfp! Have occasional cramps, tired but occasional tight chest but something doesnt feel right if you know what i mean!
  • Hope to join you! Time will tell. Good luck everyone!
  • Congratulations blakes mommy. I done a test today and it showed a faint positive too. I'm going to test again 2moro just to ne sure. I was told years ago it would be very difficult for me to have kids as I never get my period however I got lucky 8 years.ago with my daughter so hopefully she won't be an only child and this is my lucky time again.
  • My husband and I have been ttc since July...I had a dream two nights ago that I took a test n got a bfp! My period wasn't due until today but because of my dream I took a test yesterday which was a day early and I got a BFP!!! took a digital test so there was no guessing! ! We are super excited n have our first Dr appointment on Wednesday! ! From what i have figured out my due date is december 2! Baby dust to all who hoping for a December baby!!
  • Congratulations to all! We are so excited! This being my bf's first baby, he is already wanting to go look at baby stuff this weekend :) Let the countdown begin ladies! December can't get here soon enough!
  • I got my bfp today yay. Its my second I have a daughter 2 1/2
  • @alwaysbusie Congrats on your bfp!!! My daughter will be 2 in may and Im really hoping for a Bfp this month too. I have 10 more days to wait.
  • I am in the long 2ww.8+days to go!!!
  • I'm SO not a patient person. It's like torture.
  • I agree jdc. It has been so hard.hang in there,its almost time to find out!
  • @jdc my son will be 2 in June and I'm planning to test in a week... we're on the same path! :) And I agree, the wait is torture! @jc2 good luck to you, as well! I hope all of us have good news to share next week!
    @alwaysbusie Congrats!
  • Im also in the 2ww! Ugh its killing me! My boobs are so tender, ive never had boob pain for my periods so this is new to me, my lower back is killing me. =) im excited hopefully i get a bfp!! Im testing april 8 to be safe
  • My husband and I have been trying to get prey for 3 yrs now......I had two miscarriages last year. Started accupuncture specifically aimed at fertility two months ago....had a dream last Fri morning of my dh holding a baby girl who was smiling and laughing!! When I awoke to go pee, I wiped and there was one little faint pink spot. I kept wiping and have been wiping everyone waiting to see if my pd would start (I'm due for it tomorrow so I'm not late yet). No more spotting. I keep feeling pulling in my uterus. Today my accupuncturist told me that my pregnancy pulse was very strong!! After all I have been thru I'm excited and scared but trying very hard to stay calm and rested. I hope we all get our wishes!! If I'm prey the dd would be Dec 2nd!!!!
  • I took two tests yesterday and both were a very faint positive so I had my husband buy some more tests when he got off work at 530am...he woke me up and I took the clearblue test and it said PREGNANT!!!! I should be due Dec 4th. I'm extremely excited. I'm unsure when I should go to the doc, I was thinking I should wait til my missed period. Anyway congrats and goodluck to all of you.
  • We just stated ttc and I just got off the pill begining of this month so...I'm just waiting to test I'm so inpatient iv already tried a couple times but all negative....I walk across the stage for college graduation next Saturday so I'm hoping to take a test in the morning before and pray that its a bfp that would be the most wonderful graduation present ever! I had faint bleeding few days ago but my boobs are not getting as sensitive as every one says they should be...they are changing a little tho...so idk I like how it says baby dust to thos ttc that's really cute! I like reading everyones comments bec no one knows were ttc yet
  • I just took a test this morning. It was negative. I may have tested too soon I'm not sure. my boobs are not sore like they normally are when my period is about to start. So I'm not sure what I think. I got married in august and we've been tring since sept. This month we tried harder then the others since the first month I was convinced I was. And one month my period was 25 days late! With many negative results! Its frustrating! What is 2ww?
  • Two week wait
  • I'm due Dec. 2. I'm 19 and first time pregnant. I'm extremely nervous but my boyfriend has been very supportive so far. I think its gonna be an awesome life changing experience.
  • Found out 6 days early that im pregnant with 2nd baby. Due dec 4. Have a 4 year old. Very excited but a lil nervous.
  • I had a bfp this morning. My husband and 4 yr old daughter are very.excited. Due date calculators put me at dec 4. (^_^)