Welcome to the December DDC!

2»

Comments

• I'm due Dec 4th also=] congrats. Bfp yesterday!!!
  • Wow can't wait. To see that bfp sign ;-) I got sick this morning so I'm hoping that's a sign and my boobs are changing but still negative but I'm going to wait another week to test again
  • I am using them for the first time this month too. The first day of my menstrual cycle was March 9th. I started testing on the 13th day counting from the first day of my period. Really weird though because starting from the 22nd until now I've been getting a positive for ovulation. 4 DAYS!! I'm so confused on that. I'm using the first response ones. But I felt ovulation cramps on the 22nd & 23rd especially. Also on the 23rd my cm was way more slick and my temperature rised the day after. I've had sex 9 days straight and now every other day. Hopefully I ovulated on the days I felt cramping. I'm so hoping for a positive pregnancy test on April 3rd. This 2ww is excruciating!!!
  • my sister and I are due the same time we both took tests this weekend way too early both neg...bummer...this will be her 2nd my 1st...we were talkin symptoms she tells me to quit worry til bfp on april 3rd but that neg was realy upsetting early or not
  • Heading to the Dr this morning to get everything confirmed! 3 bfp's :) So excited!!!
  • So is anyone else super tired? This is my first pregnancy and no matter how much sleep I get I'm beyond exhausted everyday and barely make it to my bed!
  • Yessss @Dec_2_mom2be!! I feel like I could sleep for days. Soooo the Dr confirmed our pregnancy today :) Our first prenatal appt will be May 9. I will be 10 wks then and we will get to see our baby via ultrasound. CAN NOT WAIT!!
  • when did everyone get bfp? how many days past ovulation? I got neg. 8dpo im 9 today..hoping its still early. havent had impl. bleed. is it bad to have 11 day luteal phase?
  • I was 13 dpo when i got a bfp...had implantation bleeding at 12 days dpo...I believe my luteal phase is only 12 days...so i can't really say about 11 days...i would assume it was ok...
  • We had a bfp just yesterday. Last day of period was feb 24th. We r due on dec 1st!
  • I had a faint +ve line on march 23, be4 and after had some cramping. On the 26th tested again. Still the same so I gues that was my bfp. My af last month was on 26th feb. Have a 32;33day cycle. This month af shd have been on the 30th. As at now no cramping only some twitches here n ther in my waist.
    Good luck n baby dust to all.
    My due date is Dec 3.
  • congrats avery. Looks like we gonna be parents! >:D< my first, yours?
  • Congrats wendy_n_nick and avery! Yay december babies!
  • Just got the bfp yesterday and took another test today to be sure. Calculations show my due date as Dec 5th. First time mommy, when should I make appt with dr?
  • well im 12dpo af supossed to come yesterday....no sign of her but still got neg. plz say still early....?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @navywife I made appt yesterday and dr will see me in May! So I have awhile before I know exactly how far I am.
  • I just got my own from the store. I am brand new to this so don't know what should happen.
  • you go to the store and get yourself on prenatals.. best to start taking those before you even start trying.
  • Yay!!! Got my bloodwork done today confirming I'm pregnant, now I can get my referral for a doc. I hope I can set up my first appt soon. So excited! I'm 6wks
  • My husband and I have a lil girl,she'll be 4 in September. We were ttc for 2 years and my daughter was asking for a baby sister. I was late and took pts after pts. Finally after a month of staying exhausted for no reason,I took another pt and there it was my BFP!! Found out I'm seven weeks now and the morning sickness is here and so is the sore boobs :( YUP definitely pregnant!!! Due December 14,2011 can't wait ;)