favorite food while pregnant

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
I've been craving Taco Bell tacos like crazy. My husband and I bought taco stuff and made some tonight. I've eaten 4 so far and I'm pretty sure I'm not done :) Anyone else found a new favorite food?

Comments

• I love weird foods things u wuld say Yuck too lol but normal food I wuld have to say Pizza but it has to b cold :p
  • Make that 6 tacos :) yummy!!! One of the nice things about being pregnant is that I'm not worried about getting fat.
    @MommieTwice I like weird food too. Alligator is really good in gumbo. I guess its common in the south, but I'm from Seattle and there's only 1 place I know of that sells it.
  • O ur from the south? Neat! I live n pittsburgh originally from new jersey n there food is kinda standard but it seems like everybody loves soul foods or sea foods here.
  • I really dnt have a favorite food. . .I like everything, lol, but my favorite snack is hot chips, i've gotta have em..!
  • Pastry!! lol especially cheese straws from my local bakers :P
    but recently these past few days i feel sick a lot on and off..:S so dont feel like eating anything right now ...:/
  • Before getting pregnant I hated red meat beef... now I crave hamburgers with tomatoes on them which I also hateeed before pregnancy.. very weird but they r so good right now hahaa
  • @MommieTwice I'm not from the south. Never even been, actually. I'm a Seattlite born and raised. I just saw alligator gumbo on the menu of a soul food place and had to get it. :)
    @emmz18mummy2be I was sick for a bit. Altoids helped my nausea, oddly enough.

I'm starting to regret all those tacos. Heartburn like mad!
  • Prepragnancy I was lactose intolerant. Now, I drink like half a liter of milk a day!!
  • @VictoriaB o ok I thought u were. Lol yeah mayb u ate those tacos too fast!
  • Andy capp hot fries and slushes from the gas station has been my favorite foods
  • Omg I'm 23 weeks pregnant wit my son and all I want is anything and everything sour
  • wouldnt mind a scotch egg right now yum!!
  • Nachos with sour cream. Can't get enough!
  • Tuna fish and milkshakes! Not at the same time tho. Lol
  • @mommietwice im from jersey but travel to pittsburgh alot my bff lives there, ive been craving a gyro from the southside sooooi bad im trying to figure a way for her to ship me one!
  • I live in Northeast Tacoma (: Not far from Seattle. But the only aligator I've ever tried was at emerald city smoothie. They have aligator jerkey. I don't know if that counts. Lol. But I've been craving hot cheetohs with lime, hot funyuns, and hot fries. And can't get enough of grapefruit
  • Mike & tonys gyros! Loveeee them. I've been craving habachi food. I eat it quite often.
  • Tacos are a big craving for me too. I made staek tacos the other night and omg they were soo good! But shrimp is a big craving too.
  • Garlic.. anything garlic
  • I'm 27 weeks and started craving tacos from the beginning. All my friends swear the baby is going to come out half mexican and speaking spanish because of all the tacos I have eaten, lol. But I also crave bacon alot. And Godiva chocolate cheesecake from the cheesecake factory, so yummy!
  • Pancakes & pizza with X sause & X cheese. Pancakes every day tho!
  • Victoriab I'd have to agree with you tacos has been a craving for me...that just may be dinner tonight. And mint gum or just mint settle my stomach too
  • Tuna fish and milkshakes! Not at the same time tho. Lol
  • Nectarines (so hard to find this time of year!) And Simply Raspberry Lemonade! I can't get enough of either one!
  • So strange, but green olives!
  • Omgosh i cannot get enough pizza! I eat 2 slices a day:-/
  • Shrimp and ice cream they have cones for 50 cents at McDo nald's :) Yummy and a cheap indulgence :)
  • Popsicles... I don't know what it is...but I want them all the time. I have to buy a couple boxes at a time. Frozen fruit, fruit juice one, chocolate covered fruit ones. All of it!
    @xxallyxx me too! Where in nj?
  • Mexican food! Tacos tacos guacamole and more tacos!