Boob size?

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
For all the "experienced" mommys, meaning those that have already had one... Quick question, how big did your boobs get during your first pregnancy? I'm 5 weeks with my first, and mine are already popping out if my bra. I measured at a 34D pre-pregnacy, and I'm sure I'm up to at least a 36 by now. I feel like I'm going to be massive later on! Any advice?

Comments

• This is my first pregnancy. But I was 34D pre-pregnancy & I'm 34 weeks & in a 36DD now. All this weight in the front is killing my back lol. Especially with only being 5'4.
  • By cheap bras.... I was a 36D and measured a 40DDD post pregnancy.... Target has great bras for a great price.... I only wear Victoria Secret but this is a time where thing change so quick and there is no point in buying a $50 bra to only wear it for a month.... BTW Victoria secrecy underwear with the lace waist band are extremely comfy the bigger your belly gets
  • My pre pregnancy is 38dd with both previous pregnancies I was 38g this one I'm almost 8 weeks and already an f
  • My 1st pregnancy I went from a 36a to 36dd. Im now 7 weeks with my 2nd and I started at a 36c and already popping out everywhere haha. Hopefully I dont get any bigger then a dd.
  • @mamanice
    Goodness! I am getting up there this time around but I'm not that big yet.... I know you have to be uncomfortable
  • edited January 2011
    With my first pregnancy I went from a 34C to 36E and stayed that way. They haven't gotten much bigger so far this pregnancy and i'm 31 weeks so fingers crossed they grow no more since bras get more expensive the bigger the size! Just as a foot note i'm talking UK sizes for me so I don't know what it is in US sizes lol.
  • Do u think ir noobs grow depending on the sex of the child im only sox week and my boobs are growin which they didnt with my two boys.
  • I was 34f pre and after I was a 34j....with this I went from a 34 j and I'm popping out now
  • 1st of all, I'm jealous! I went from a 34a to 36b my 1st pregnancy. I wish I had a size issue...lol. on a good note I seem to growwing more this time around :)
    @armywifemadid... thank you for the tip I have been having issues finding comfy undies
  • Uk sizes must be different then us. Because I have never hear of size f. Lol
  • lol.. its varies for every woman. I was a medium B my first time around, and I went up to a C. This time I started at a C (i lost all my baby weight but my boobs, how amazing is that!) and they've stayed around the same, however, I'm not lactating yet, which is when they really grew last time.

On the flip side, my girlfriend started with a D and went up to almost a G cup.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm 5 weeks and I put a cami on under my cardigan which as a 38dd is already pushing it on the cleavage side lol ...they were busting out ALREADY!!!. I'm 5'9 and a size 12 so I'm a little chunky but my boobs are outta control! Idk how tops are going to fit! They're going to be baggy over my stomache which will make me look bigger than I am. Don't need the extra material.
    Ughhhhh!! Size G?!?! Why would anyone want boobs this big!!!!
    Good thing its soooo totally amazingly worth it!!!
  • Holy Shmokes! Most of you did get massive! I guess it'll be RIP Victoria's Secret soon. My boobs swell up during PMS and my period. I cannot imagine how big they're going to get soon. Back problems, come to Mama. Literally!
  • Before my first I was a 38c and wouldn't even fit into a DD they went down since I didn't brestfeed but they only went back to a 34ç so I was happy..but with this one I'm already a 36d an I'm 15weeks and they are just getting bigger...DS are getting to small the size is the same but the cup is hitting larger.. Walmart has great cumfey bras in all sizes an there cute for under 15bucks... I went an bought 4in different sizes an colors an only spent 25bucks they always have clearance and when u outgrow them so fast there great ...and u can try them on to make sure
  • Lol I have to buy specialty bras online my hubby told me to go buy bras Friday cause I have cleavage on top of cleavage LOL
  • 30D pre-prego.... At 22 weeks I am in a 32DD with a dbl bubble out the top. When I am not working I am in sports bras. For the work week I have two bras I rotate.
  • I'm 5'5" & went from a 34 full-C to a 36DD, then after weaning my daughter, down to a 34C... I'm 13 weeks w/ #2 now, and almost up to a 34D already! Phew!
  • Try local specialty stores. The ones by me will essentially cut and past to make it fit correctly, plus they can make them nursing bras.
  • With my first I went from a 34 c to 36 dd. Lol they are definitely more sore and tender with my second coming ..
  • before getting pregnant with my 1st i was a 36d... after having my 1st i was a 38e, they also stayed that size and didnt go back to pre pregnancy size, after my 2nd i went from 38e to 38f, they again stayed as a 38f after pregnancy, i miscarried my 3rd child, and i'm pregnant again and have already gone from a 38f to a 40f... and i'm only 10 weeks and 3 days gone lol... x
  • Anyone find it hard to breastfeed with this issue? My first was a disaster, wouldn't latch and I blamed myself bc of the huge boobs. I want to try again this time around :(
  • Oh wow. Lmbo but u guys are scaring me. I didn't think we went past E cups. I was real petite. B4 pregos I was 5'5 97lbs with 32b boobs. I'm currently 125lbs, with 34c boobs and growing. I'm hoping I get to keep my prego body minus the pouch. Cuz I was bony b4, but whoooo I got cake!! Lol for those who don't kno cake means butt. I swear no one can say jack crap cuz I was always the skinny one out my friends now baby got back lol lol
  • Haha! You go @firstmama !!!
  • Oh and I'm 19 wks preggers with my first baby. Does breast feeding decrease the size of my new boobies? Just want to kno, either way I'm still going to breast feed. My nutrients are better than formula and I feel its a great bonding experience.
  • Thanks @katlily. Lol I went to my besties house last night and EVERYONE laughed and said I won't be shopping in the kids department anymore. Lol I'm 22 yrs old
  • I'm probably the smallest outta everyone...my first pregnancy I went from a 34b to a 34 c thn lost it afta pregnancy this one wit my twins its 34b to in between c n a dcup...I was tiny too so I'm hopin the weight stays the second time around.lol
  • I hear you @Julies_2. Everyones always tryna lose weight, I been cryin to gain it. I'm going to spoil her even more now that she gave me a body lmao
  • I was the same wayy...lol...its hard gaining weight n i can eatt...lol..jus got my fingers crossed tht I don't go back havin to search for xsmall shirt n size 1jeans again...it is not easy!