Boob size?

13»

Comments

• Bellaj have mine! I'd love to grow a butt because I am seriously lacking in that department..although now even if I did grow a butt most people wouldn't notice with the colossal boobs. *sigh*
  • I went up from b36 to c46!
  • All y'all are so lucky mine have never grown with any of my kids :(....36c never any change
  • pre pregnancy I was 34c. I'm not 32d. and I think that's too small. I really don't want to loose my new assests lol! I kinda like em(:
  • @awamommy Yes, they still have triple Ds. Lol. I'm gonna go to Vickies on Saturday to get measured. Not that it matters cuz they're only gonna keep growing. I'm only 6 weeks.
  • @MsKrystal do vickies even have my size?
  • I have implants (gotta be honest, LOL) and was a 36DD pre-pregnancy and I have yet to be measured @ 20wks in my first pregnancy. I'm lucky enough to be a stay-at-home student and survived this far with sports bras. I don't mind the growth, but I hate this darker nipples thing. Being Hispanic isn't helping...I think they look gross!
  • I measured 40ddd before pregnancy and I am in my 8th month and I am already a 40e which is sad cause I weigh 200lbs