What foods are you addicted to now that your prego? Recipes are welcome!

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Im addicted to salt and vinegar chips, french toast, grape tomatoes and pb&j sandwiches(strawberry jam and super crunchy peanut butter)! Oh and also nacho cheese sunflower seeds, cantalope and sharp cheese!

Comments

• Pizza and chx wings!!!
  • Mhmmmmmm! @lala123 !
  • Waffle house waffles and hashbrowns :) 24/7 lol
  • Hot wings, fried pickles, Swiss Rolls, ice chips, pineapple, and sweet tea....
  • @babiescomin2011 omg I LOVE Waffle House!!!! Ugh, sucks for me that I live in Northeast Indiana and the closest one is a 3 hr drive....ugh....so wanting it right now...
  • We ate there three nights in a row last week lol
  • Everytime I read one of these posts I get hungry:) I crave oranges lemonade chicken nuggets string cheese and sprees lol
  • @hoosierMamaOf4 what the heck are fried pickles??? I LOVE fried and i def LOVE pickles :) and ive never been to a waffel house i dont even know if they exist in NJ.
  • @Maymommy2011 omg i havnt had sprees in years, yummy lol
  • @chels fried pickles are amazing! !
  • I know zaxbys had them and so does hooters, but they are simple to make too!
  • @Chels I get them at Buffalo Wild Wings, they are dill pickle chips that are battered in cornmeal and deep fried and served with ranch dressing....they are so good!!!
  • @buebug3 please explain how to make them in good detail because i am def not a kitchen b***h thats my husband job lol i can make eggs, grilled cheese and cakes in a box but thats about it! Im pathetic..
  • shrimp and chicken pasta..
  • Damn...@hoosierMamaOf4 ive never even heard of that place i offically hate NJ :(
  • Chicken Fettucine, wit 5 cheese garlic bread! I ate this for lunch and dinner, 3 days In a row! (;
  • @chels here is a recipe that i found! I also will sometimes use bisquick and use beer instead of water for beer battered pickles.

Ingredients

* 2 cups peanut oil for frying, or as needed
    * 1 (32 ounce) jar dill pickle slices, drained
    * 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
    * 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
    * 1 teaspoon black pepper
    * 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
    * 2 eggs, beaten
    * 1 (8 ounce) bottle Ranch dressing

Directions

1. Heat the oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
    2. Pat the pickle slices dry with paper towels. In a small bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, cayenne pepper, black pepper and garlic powder. Dip pickle slices into the egg, and then coat with the bread crumb mixture.
    3. Fry the pickles in the hot oil, until golden brown on each side, turning once. Transfer to paper towels, and serve hot with Ranch dressing.

• @Chels well they are pretty simple to make, I'm sure. Maybe you could Google them and find a recipe....
  • Pancakes and blue icee's
  • Cheese Grits lol
  • Taco Bell
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • totally loving chocolate chip cookies right now and olives.... i have already gone through three or four jars of green olives :) I love them!
  • Fried pickles are incredible. I've never made them myself...I may have to try!!!
    I love ketchup ans anything I can have ketchup on (chicken nuggets, fries, onion rings, hot dogs...) I looove apples right now. Actually, any and all fruit.
    Sour lemonade ice breakers. And the weirdest of all..
    chocolate.
    I am so not a chocolate girl, but LOVE IT right now. This baby must have a sweet tooth!
  • hamburger pickles and cheese!
  • Pizza onion rings and any kind of fresh fruit...
  • @natashalynn ive always loved ketchup on just about everything(meats, mac&cheese, fried foods and i love to dip my pizza crust in ketchup)!
  • Potatoes. Chips, mashed, French fries mmmmm...