Scared!OUT OF MY MIND

edited January 2011 in August 2011
Im 9 weeks and I just found out that I was pregnant every since then I been having cramps...im scared that im having a miscarrige but the er doctor said no but they couldnt see the baby on the ultrasound im very worried what should I do?

Comments

• Lay down...drink LOTS of water and get a warm towel.put the warm towel wherever ur cramps are...
    hope this helps. Call ur doctor early n the morning or go back to the er
  • Sometimes your little bean may be harder to see & I had cramps & back aches at first.. I'm now 13 weeks & just last Friday I had my first ultrasound.. & this is kinda gross haha, but my gas bubble was so big they made me drink some dr. Pepper for a bit so I could move the bubble to see the baby! & then the baby was clear & played for me :) only worry if you bleed, and even then it doesn't mean a miscarriage.. only worry if its thick, bright, clotted blood. Good luck & stay calm!!
  • Thanks mommy3 and brittneyiscute I feel little better L-)
  • Welcome love (:
  • When I first got pregnant I was crampy called the dr went to the er and turned out I had a bladder infection. Im now 22 weeks I still get aches and pains but its from my big baby boy using my bladder as a jumpy house. Lol it gets better. Like the other ladies said drink plenty of fluids water gingerale sprite gatorade or anything with a light flavor to it and if u start bleeding call ur dr right away. Hope this helps.
  • Oh yea those bladder infections are not a joke. That may be ur cramp problem but do the warm towel thing...feels good.