cum,pee,or water just broke.

edited March 2011 in April 2011
I woke up an hour ago and had liquid dripping down my leg. I stood up amd a teaspoon liquod fell out. Peed and came back. Its clear. And runny. But i had sex last night and hubby came in me and i might not havw.gotten ot all out ao now im worried. Ob ia closed.they dont open for two more hours.dont have an on call nurse either. Hubby thinks ots cum bit i cant help but to think my water broke. Opinions pleaase.....im gonna pay dpqn for an hour amd will update then

Comments

• if ur amniotic sac broke it would have a slight odor n it feels warm like u peed urself...prob just last nites leftovers.lol but id still call the doc to b safe, good luck
  • I cleaned it up, will the smell still be on the sheet though? And it was warm, ot woke me in the middle of a dream....laying down,stomaxh.os a lottle hard bit no.contractions....
  • Prob not still on the sheets. How far along are u?
  • Was it liquidy like pee? Or thicker, like discharge? amniotic fluid isn't thick, it's really thin and watery. And the smell is sweetish. When you stand up is there more dripping out?
  • Thon and watery. Im33 and 5 days
  • no more dripping now layimg dow. had one.contraction though. hubby think its just cum cuz i jad contractipns a few days ago...
  • Id call ur doc.then have to have an on call ob...if not,go to the hospital..better safe then sorry
  • I just dont wanna be embarrased if i go and they tell me not my water cuz im gonna have to explain the story about how he came in me.....:/ and when i call my ob they say to go to l&d if emergency otherwise call back within normal business hours.
  • Dont b embarrased! Omg it happens..just say we had sex last nite,but this hasnt happend b4,u dont have to explain where he "finished"...woman go to the hospital cuz they r gassy,heartvurn n everything else..its ok,its normal. Aire on the side of caution
  • No reason to be nervous or embarrassed. It's your baby. Plus I believe thy have heard it before. Just say you had sex last night, your having contractions ever so often, and you believe your water broke. They won't deny you.
  • @imamami05 i would go to the hospital just to b on the safe side. You could b starting preterm labor. And BabyP said you don't have to tell them the whole story just some of it.
  • I would wait and see of contractions start up first. Them go to the hospital. With my 3rd my water just trickled out and I had no idea till I was in active labor. So you done for now. So my suggestion is to just kinda wait it out till contractions start.
  • See! Now go to the hospital!! And good luck ;)
  • yeah you definitely dont have to explain where your man finished! It will be easy to tell if your water broke without you even having to tell them all the details.. don't be embarrassed, hate to be brash but... you got pregnant because your husband came inside you, the docs wont care!
  • Same thing happened to me it woke me out of my sleep I called my sister she said to go in I waited 2hrs to call my doc they said go in it could be my water or I couldve peed myself I knew I didnt pee myself but didnt wanna go in cuz I didnt wana be embarresed. it happened again at night so I went in they said it was normal I had watery discharge on n off all day long for 2 eeeks cuz doc checked n said it was normal to I kept googling it cuz it didnt feel normal it kept increasing I finally went back in turns out it was my water went to the l&d scared to death they kept me for 2days put me on steriods n I had my daughter at 33w5d feb.17,2011 my advice get it checked n dont be embarressed hope this helped
  • I also had this happen to me..when I was 32 weeks. I went to the hospital and freaked out...they checked me and come to find out it was just cum. I felt so stupid for going to the hospital. lol. but if your really that uncertain then call and ask, they can do an exam and tell you.
  • When My water broke with both my kids I thought I peed myself. it was a.clear trickle that didn't smell or anything. It happened every like 15 mins a small amount would come out.
  • Empty your bladder and lay down on your back (if you can) for 30 mins. If it's anionic fluid it'll pool in your vagina and when you stand up you'll have more fluid leak out.
  • It was cum. So embarrassing : / ugh
  • My hubby is treating me to a massge and pedicure to relax me..... :o) im feeling better now!
  • Good! And don't be embarrassed. We took several trips to hospital in last few weeks before baby was born.
  • Oh sweetie im not positively sure bout this but I heard a massage can make you go into labor...? Im 35 weeks n have been dying for one cause my back is killing me but my friend is a student for massage therapy n says a back massage can trick your body into labor or something like that n w a pedi if you get your feet massaged w it, massaging your akilies (behind your ankles) can also put u in labor (supposedly) (: you should look it up
  • There are a lot of spas that offer massage in pregnancy just don't massage the back of ur heel anywhere else is perfectly safe
  • Ya pregnancy massages are popular at the womens pavillion here
  • At my birthing classes they told us back massags. So I don't see where that is a problem