Can i hear your stories..

I went to the hospital Friday night on 2-18/11 to get induced by Saturday I only dilated to 2 1/2 centimeters in 11 hours so they gave me a c section I was looking at the ceiling passing out when 15 mins later I hear the most beautiful sound ever my daughters cry I bursted into tears I couldn't believe my princess was here 39 weeks an wow she was gorgeous you see my picture yea that was my 1st minute with her that moment is UNFORGETTABLE I love that exact moment in my life because I met &nd held my daughter for the 1at time :X

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My 1st baby I was 3 day past due date and my water broke while I was walking around the mall and washing a car to induce lol. It helped. I went to the hospital and had him 13 hours later. Not much pain because I had the epidural way earrly and was almost asleep by the time he arived.
  • My 2nd baby I had him induced a week early and his was 7 hours I think. I waited as long as I deared cuz my 2 yr old was in room for a while. I had the epidural but not as much as the 1st time. The experience was much better that time cuz I was awake and felt him come into the world. It was wonderful.
  • For my first baby girl I had an easy labor. She was induced three weeks early pushed her out in 30mins but it felt like 10mins and she was born unfortunately she had trouble breathing and was in nicu for three hours andi couldn't come see her til my epidural wore off :( once I got her back I was ecstatic :)
  • Congrats... its nice to here birth stories... I'm excited
  • My daughter had jaundice but she was always in my room im 16 so I wanted to have her there to know how it was gonna be my daughter is a month now an I love being a mom im glad your baby ended up okay @missmommy28
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I went down to stay at my boyfriend's house since he used to live about an hour and half away from me by train, I was 37 weeks with my son. When I got there, it was a nice day so even being big and pregnant, we decided to walk to his parents' house from the train station, which was about a 45 minute walk. Uphill I might add! We spent the day together and around 10:45pm at night, after we had watched some TV, we were settling down to bed, and I started to have contractions. We told his mother, who said we should phone the hospital to see if they wanted me to come in just in case. The contractions quickly became close together so we assumed when we phoned they'd want us to come in. The midwife at the other end asked how close together they were and even though they were about 5 minutes apart, she told me just to take some paracetamol and have a warm bath to see if it helped! To be honest, I don't think she took me seriously, since it was my first baby and I was only 15. Well, anyways, took the pills, had the bath, didn't really help. I managed to settle down for awhile, and my boyfriend dozed off. I left him asleep and had to keep going to pee. Around 3am, I went to the bathroom again and suddenly felt huge pressure and couldn't get up! Next thing I see is the sac coming out and bursting, quickly followed by my son's head pushing through! I was screaming my boyfriend's name the whole time, he was literally across the hall from where I was, but he didn't wake up! My son literally forced his way out and I had to scoop him out the toilet, then even though I was shaking, I had to get up and open the door so his mother could help me out the bathroom and wait for the paramedics. By this time my boyfriend STILL hadn't woken up! He only did when the paramedics woke him so they could use his blankets so me and baby could lie down while they checked us over. Then they took us to hospital where we spent the morning/night, and the next day my father drove down to pick me and my son up. My son weighed 5lbs 13 oz and is now a happy soon to be 4 year old. My boyfriend now lives with me, and he promised if he's asleep he'll wake up straight away this time! LOL. :)
  • Wow thats so gangster I meant amazing I give you incredibly high props for doing a home birth @HomeBirthAdvocate
  • Lol itruely love your story it made me wanna cry when you said he was in the toilet your a strong women @SheridanLM1991