Being Scared..

edited March 2011 in Teen moms
I'm 18 and I'm 5 weeks pregnant with my first baby. I don't know what life will be like. I'm scared that I may not make the best decisions or sometimes me and his father aren't as prepared as we should be. I want to live in my own place but my boyfriend plans on raising the baby at his parents house which I think will be very stressful. I need advice because I don't have any friends that can give me advice on these kind of things.

Comments

• he won't want to stay there once he figures how stressful it is n his parents will probably want him out 2 ull be all right my sister became a single parent at 18 n now lives alone with her daughter, studying midwifery n working busy gal
  • I'm 17 and 6 wks 3 days. Me and the farther are not prepared either and his parents want us to move into their house after we get married. We agree with it but my parents r against me even having the baby or keeping it. It would be stressful either way for us. But u gotta think about the baby and financial situation. His parents will let us live there rent free. So I can finish school. Hope I helped
  • I'm 18, but I was married about 5 months before baby came along. We live on our own (he's a Marine) & I'll be starting college next Aug after his deployment. I'm very fortunate for how good I have it, but my advice to you is take the oppurtunity to live with his parents until you're able to move out on your own. Maybe even get a small job (if you don't already have one) just to be saving up and what not. Any first time mom will say they're nervous about decision making.. no matter the age.. its just how moms are, but I have faith in you (:
  • Thank you, you guys are amazing. It's just hard because we come from two completely different families and I couldn't live my life the way they do. I'm trying my best not to become a single mom but I work two jobs and he works so we should be able to raise a baby living on our own until I'm done with school.