LaLaLadies Facebook Group

Comments

• I think people should be allowed to voice their opinion about the group..so others know what it may be like. Don't take it so personal Christina...besides most the complaints about the group are towards the creator not you.
  • U dont..ur a wonderful person...u have just became admin again so u where not in it...I can speak cause I was...I stood up for my self and others for them being deleted for nothing..sorry if I rained on yall parade but truth is truth..
  • @KylieMommie Thank you hun! You're wonderful! That made me feel better! I miss you too <3
  • U r wonderful.....
  • edited February 2013
  • @CristinaLynn. I know that I am in another group with you so I can still! see you there! You are a positive thing about LaLa!
  • @ashley_smashley Of course people are allowed to voice their opinion...but you don't go up to a baby, look at their parents and say "your baby is ugly"...just because it's your opinion doesn't mean you're being appropriate. You can't have an opinion and have manners at the same time anymore I guess :-/ @babyluv11 I'm not an admin of LaLaLadies right now. I really do appreciate that though, you made me feel better. I can only speak with what I saw, ya know...and I never saw anything bad from Carrie to be honest. I always saw her trying to be fair and she was always very sweet in private conversations about the group, and in the group. Can't I just wave a magic wand and have everyone love each other again? LOL :-p
  • @babyluv11 <3 @Mijita Oh I know hun lol. @KylieMommie Thank you so much hun! *hugs*
  • Oh what the heck!? HAHA damn extra stuff! I meant @Mijita ...I think my heart messed everything up lol. @Wilsomom :X How are you doing hun? I haven't been on much but I did see your update about your boys. I wished I could give you a dozen hugs.
  • Why wont carrie post about the group then to keep u out of it..I know she on here..
  • Thanks! :) I'm doing ok with them for now, the younger one is on gps house arrest & just got suspended today for a fight at school (dumb!) but he's had a much better attitude at home at least. Thanks for thinking of me... :X
  • @babyluv11 She doesn't have an account on here anymore hun :-( I asked her if I could post the link here so we could have new members, and she gave me the okay. I thought it would be okay. @Wilsomom I'm so glad his attitude is getting better!! Maybe things will begin to turn around now! :-D *crosses fingers*
  • Wow. smh. I cannot believe how some of you grown women are acting. lalaladies have been nothing but an amazing support group for me and other women. I've been apart of the group since August and never seen someone deleted for being apart of another group. I deleted.myself from HOH because I didn't like some of he girls in there. Carrie is the way she is because she is trying to protect her girls. We share some of the most secretive things in there that we don't need snitches running around telling. Now if you don't have anything nice to say about the group, get on witcha life, no one needs your negativity. And to the ladies that wanna join, you're in for an.amazing ride! :)
  • When someone gets deleted its because they brought it upon themselves... And the rules have been changed so whatever crazy bull mess these snakes are filling your ears with, ignore it. I'm done now.
  • I'm in 3 groups. Have never said a hateful word about anyone. Always try to help. Never been deleted from any. Just my 2 cents.
  • I am currently in 3 groups including La La Ladies which I find is a supportive, funny and amazing group of women. I used to be in HOH also but got deleted for inactivity over the Christmas period. I have never been deleted from La La for being part of other groups. I find the people who are attacking the group and warning people off us really upsetting... I hate drama and have a great relationship with the ladies in the group, it is somewhere I really feel able to let off steam. I have never seen anyone bashing another group in there. This doesn't happen when other groups post messages on here...please dont do it on ours and spoil it for us women
  • I really liked the group. I just HAD to walk away for a brief period, then was attacked via pm
  • oh wow. First time ive been on pregly for ages and guess what? Same old, same old, drama. Why on Earth do you ladies feed into this b#ll$#¡+? Its so ridiculous its unreal, if you dislike a group, or were removed, or whatever may have happened, its not important, really.In real life terms, its NOT important. They are facebook groups for gods sake. I am a member of Lala and have been for months, Im on there daily, and have NEVER seen bashing. Of either members, or other groups. I deleted myself from HOH as there wasnt the support system there that I found in Lala, and often my posts were ignored. I also delted myself from other groups as they were extremely slow. However, I was never deleted from Lala because I was a member elsewhere. La la ladies has had its problems, but I have never known such a supportive group of women, and am extremely pissed off that people still feel the need to slag off the group or warn others away. Its so petty, really. And if Im not mistaken, @moderator, isnt discussing groups outside of registration issues against the rules here now anyway?!
  • edited February 2013
    Oops double post
  • I got deleted the day after I joined but not sure why... I don't have anything positive or negative to say since I was only on a day, just don't know why I got deleted. :/ I did an introduction & that was it.
  • @Wilsomom I did ask where you had gone and I think you were deleted due to inactivity. All those rules have changed now, be nice to see you back on there as I think you give some great advice! X
  • @littlenat86 ok I'll request again...I'm just not on fb much lately is all. Thanks! :)
  • U sure dont know much....
  • @perly Awwh congratulations hun!! Do you have a name picked out for your little guy yet? @All the LaLa's I love you all! You ladies couldn't be anymore awesome! :-)
  • Yeah the creator kicks u out if u dont stand up for her..so I see why yall r...cause I know the truth..
  • @cristinalynn yes i have. I had a hard time because all my family is mexican so i wanted to get a nice bilingual name that was easy to pronounce in English and Spanish so hubby and i were undecided between Daniel Alexander or Adrian Emmanuel, but we finally picked a name and he will be Adrian Emmanuel :)
  • @Perly Oh I love that name! I love May babies...I think it's because my birthday is in May too lol you have less then 12 weeks until he'll be here!! Omgosh that doesn't seem like very long!! YAY! :-D
This discussion has been closed.