LaLaLadies Facebook Group

Comments

• Be bitter..I know the truth behind the creator..and I choose to stay out her drama she brought upon herself..
  • And I tried to join high on hormones and I never got accepted....so they lie if they say they accept everyone
  • Its great ladies in the group...but I know what the admin does. So last ill say is I wouldnt join...but to each to own..maybe her shantics changed her..
  • @bellygirl I'm sorry you never got accepted. Alot has changed in the past couple weeks and I'm.running the group now. Please request again and I'll be more than happy to accept you!
  • The creator only wants her ass kissed out of all the other groups I'm in no one acts that bipolar
  • I just don't think talking bad about a group is very mature ...there are so many fb groups that have Pregly women in it and it seems like competition...one bashing another...it's just a group...I say give Lala another chance...let the petty drama go
  • Copying other groups rules is funny! I can vouch for being deleted for no reason, I even have the messages. And yes my group is called BigBoody Joody.
  • My group doesn't bash any other group. We have ladies from lala and big boody joody and peacocks.
  • I request to join ur group bahamamma I'm sure it's better than lala
  • That's true sands I'm in ur group and I've never seen bad post about anyone
  • I will say..if lala has new group rules and copied im not sure of but when I was admin they wasnt..
  • I am an admin at bigboody joody and I can vouch it a great group , drama free!
  • A lot of women were deleted for inactivity..and u didn't necessary get deleted for no reason, we shared a lot of personal info and personal pictures so the admins just wanted to make sure ladies we comfortable and we didn't have lurkers or ladies going back to other groups telling others business...it's just to insure the comfortbility in the group...the rules have been tweaked and we wanna welcome all...we just like to insure privacy as much as we can...I don't think feelings were meant to be hurt :)
  • @sands3 I wasn't saying u guys bash other groups I was just speaking in general...
  • Bellygirl whats ur name in lala
  • Thats untrue bellygirl..they where deleted because they was either in a diffrent group..they got deleted cause they didnt tell lala admin about a post they saw about her in other groups
  • Fyi...I have 6549 messages that can prove people where deleted for more than inactivity
  • It kinda speaks for itself that @Bellygirl and I are the ones from LaLaLadies and have not said any mean things about any other group. We were contemplating changing the rules back when I was admin, which was months ago. I'm just going to make a new thread because this one is getting way out of hand and I don't know why. :-/ *sigh* I'm just beside myself right now. I thought it would be fun to have new members...but damn I can't even make a post about the group without getting drama. :-( I'm just done...I'll try again later I guess.
  • Sorry! I just had to throw that out there. When I joined HOH I was deleted from LaLa.Its no biggie I can't handle being in 367532 groups lol so I just have 1.
  • @babyluv I don't know the reason...I'm just assuming that's what the reason was...whatever happened in the past is a done deal and the admins would like to change the rules up and apologize for being so strict...it was really just the protection of the group...the admins wanna welcome all and like I've said the rules are changed and you will not be deleted for being in another group..as long as u keep whatever happens in Lala stays in Lala...the ladies are really sweet and it's totally drama free!
  • What is ur name in there?
  • And how long u been in the group
  • Its drama free in the group yes..but the admin she is the one who gets drama going..
  • I been in the group for about 5 months or so...so I've seen some of the drama....I left it and now I'm back in it and it has changed, I'm really excited to be apart of it :)
  • edited February 2013
  • @babyluv11. You are right! I got deleated twice. The 1st time due to not being active even thoug I was very active. Got back in and then someone added me to another group and it automatically added me and I was deleated from LaLa due to that. I missed some of the girls!
  • Bellygirl what is ur name in group
  • Smh...I just want to say that it's not fair that other groups can post links up without drama or anything said. But I can't even make one post without bullets wizzing past my head. Look back at all the threads about other groups...and then look at this one. I would like to thank all the new ladies that joined...you will see for yourself just how fantastic the group is and we keep it drama free in the group...then again...I think you can take a look at this thread and can see first hand that it's true. Thank you for who crapped on my thread, and making me feel like the I belong in a barn. I appreciate it. :-(
  • @CristinaLynn You are GREAT and I miss you!
This discussion has been closed.