LaLaLadies Facebook Group

edited February 2013 in Just for Fun
https://www.facebook.com/groups/LaLaLadies/

Hello ladies!! The group is open for new members! Some rules have changed and there are no activity requirements. We are a very smart, fun and sweet group of women...and sometimes a little crazy...but that's what makes us awesome lol ;-)

Comments

• The link is not working:(
  • I knew that was going to happen lol. Thank you hun...I'll try to fix it asap! :-)
  • How's your pregnancy going? @cristinalynn
  • LaLaLadies@groups.Facebook.com Or maybe this one? @perly I had to have a d&c a few weeks ago :-/ I had a tubal all in the same procedure as well, so no more babies for me. Thank you for asking hun *hugs* How are you doing?
  • Nope not working at all
  • @cristinalynn oh Im so sorry hunn. I honestly did not know. Im really sorry for asking. I hope you are doing good.
    Im doing fine, just taking it slow until baby gets here.
  • @isnino Well poo! I'll figure out whats going on tomorrow. Are you on the computer or mobile? Maybe that will help a little. @perly Oh honey don't be sorry for asking! I'm doing well, the little peanut just wasn't meant to be is all. :-) Oh yay! How far away is your due date?
  • @cristinalynn Im glad you're doing well. I absolutely know what it is to lose a baby and i don't wish that for anyone...
    Im due May 17th. I'll be 28 wks this Friday. That's also why i asked about your pregnancy, because i remember you were due in May as well.
  • Ensure group settings aren't secret or link won't show.
  • The link worked for me, but I didn't request
  • Stay away from that group.....
  • @perly awh thank you hun! :-) That pregnancy is the one that ended in the horrible mc. The d&c I had to have I was due in September. Which is why I chose to get the tubal. Sorry I completely fell off and haven't updated :-( I really appreciate it though. Very sweet! How is your pregnancy going? Have you found out the sex of the baby yet? :-D @captivated Thank you hun...I'll let one of the admins know to change the settings if that's what it is. @sands3 Awwh...well I'm glad the link worked for someone at least lol I tried to put all of them up there so it can be found. :-) @babyluv11 Nooo...why?! We're awesome though :-( LaLa was the group that introduced me to everyone and gave me a chance to get to know yall on a personal level. I get to see pictures of everyone and their babies...I love pictures! Even though I don't take many myself lol...but capturing a single moment...awesome! ;-)

If the links don't work for some people after this you can add me to my personal fb and I can add you myself, if that's okay? My name is Christina McCarthy. :-D
  • Worked for me too but I have my own group ;) that's very active with plenty of members that I don't need to kick out.
  • I was already a member of la la.
  • Its not the members there awesome..its the admin that deletes others for no reason..then in causes others to get hurt becsuse they done got close to those in the group..
  • @bahamamama4828 You can still join hun. We don't have any activity requirements, so don't fear being deleted for activity reasons. We understand that everyone has kids or work or both, so it's hard to be on all the time lol. We would be completely thrilled to have you back! :-)
  • edited February 2013
  • Yea u get deleted for no reason the admin has drama with every other group then treathneds to delete the group and and soon as she finds out u belong to another group shell delete u
  • I'm not joining again. I did post and was deleted 3 days later. And no one would let me in when I explained even though it was acknowledged I comment a lot.
  • I don't join groups, people don't like to accept others for who they are so it's not worth the drama to me.
  • Waitingformybaby is so correct...
  • Bahamama what's the name of ur group
  • I have a group too. Everyone is accepted and so are their opinions!
  • Bigboody Joody @waitingformybaby! It's awesome! Ours is called peacocks. I love her group :)
  • @sands3 I haven't seen conversations in the group about you or even in private messages. In the group there hasnt been any bashing that I've seen. @waitingformybaby The admins always had a reason for deleting someone, and I trusted their judgement because they saw things the members didn't. I was an admin for a while, and we never deleted anyone without a valid reason, but I can only speak what I saw and while I was an admin. Im currently in four other Pregly groups and was in HOH for a few weeks(I had a lot going on at the time) and I was never deleted by the admins in LaLaLadies :-/ I enjoy all the groups I'm in and that would never be a reason for getting deleted or declined entry. Sheesh :-( Yall are making me feel horrible. I tried to be a great admin for the time i was and this is making me feel like I didn't. :-/
  • U were great Christina is the creator who wasn't
  • edited February 2013
  • There isn't nothing wrong with Lala ladies so I don't know why u would say that @babyluv11 ...it's a fun group and we all get along...rules have changed and the group is great....don't be bitter ;-)
  • I was admin of lala and I can say a lot where deleted for no reason.....and u r a good admin..but I will say I seen a whole lot of drama created by one admin deleting for personal issues with the person.....if u where in ashleys group u got deleted....if u in booty judy u got deleted...I am the admin that stepped up telling the big shot I was ignoring the drama ..
This discussion has been closed.