update on my friend - scary update.

124»

Comments

• Bump, I was just thinking about your friends story the other day. Any new updates?
  • Bump, I hope she's doing better!
  • so...update. theyve been sharing custody, fine whatever. they have a meeting in april to see how everyone has been doing with meeting the order (living conditions, daycare etc.) hes been an ass, and acting like he still has sole custody, taking her out of the jurisdiction, and signing a year long contract with a fricken terrible day home (when my friend said she didnt want to continue care there, the daycare lady flipped, and started sending my friend emails saying how shes a terrible mother who doesnt care about her kid etc)

but a few days ago ( i think) the cop in charge of the assault cases finally got a hold of him, and scheduled a meeting for him to come in. conveniently, my friend was at the bar she worked with a few days ago with some friends after a shift, and a random guy buys her a drink. her and her friends went outside for a smoke, she came back in, had the drink, (as soon as she started drinking, the guy left.) and...thats the last thing she remembers. luckily, her friends were with her and not drunk, because my friend blacked out, was throwing up all over herself, and convulsing. (according to her friends) they managed to turn her sideways so she didn't choke to death, and she managed to get everything out. so today she went into the dr, who ordered blood/urine tests. urine hasnt come back yet, but the blood shows a huge amount of a drug similar to roofies. so judging by how much she has in her system now, two days later, it was intended to kill her. so, understandbly, shes freaked out as all hell. shes off to finish her urine sample, then going to work to see if her manager/store owner is there to check the security cameras. then shes going to be calling the police, although they will probably have to wait to do anything until she gets her urine sample analysis back.
    its so fucked up. clearly it wasnt a random guy trying to take advantage of her, since he left before she got sick, and it sure would be a weird coincidence if someone just walked into her bar on a TUESDAY night, and decided to try and kill her. so, everyone is thinking her ex was somehow involved. shes so scared, and it's so fucked up.
  • wow this is crazy I hope she gets the Guy and comes back to him
  • the baby daddy
  • Wow I would be freaking out. Glad she's ok.
  • Oh my that's really scary! I'm glad she's ok but my goodness she's got to be freaked out so bad.
  • She's kind of in shock still. I think it'll hit her soon though. Definitely scared, but I think it'll be x100000 soon. I just heard from her family, that they caught the guy who did it on the security cameras. Don't know who he is yet though.
  • Omgosh, I hope they catch him & get some answers for her.
  • Ya I would be too. I hope it all gets figured out soon that's very scared too.
  • That sounds terrifying, I am glad her friends were there to look after her
  • Im glad she's ok. She needs to be more careful from now on. It sounds like this guy is very dangerous. This is not the time for her to let her guard down. I'll be keeping her in my prayers.
  • Wow. I don't want to preach but you never drink anything that leaves your sight. I have told my teenage sister that a million and a half times.m
  • Wow! I'm glad your friend is ok but @char is right. My best friend was date raped that way :( She's going to have to be super careful from now on.
  • I'll be praying for your friend hun! This makes me want to cry reading this. I dont understand how a man can be such a jerk and be so neglectful to that poor child.
  • Update? How is she doing?
  • Yeah I've been wondering too!
  • Update?
  • I hope everything is okay. I haven't comment but she and her lo have been in my thoughts
  • hey guys sorry for such a delay. i hate tagging people on my phone and haven't been on a computer in a while.
    so not a whole lot to report about it. his lawyer is refusing to give her lawyer any of the paperwork until she pays the "$1200" she owes in daycare (kid was in daycare for 2 months at $800/month, so tops she would owe is 1/2 of that...$800) but she won't do it until she sees receipts for him paying it.
    the ex called her the other day to talk about how great he's doing, quitting smoking pot, and that word got around work that he no longer smokes pot so he's apparently gotten a promotion/raise (ya...cause companies promote when you give up drugs...smh) etc etc. im pretty sure he was just trying to scare her into settling.

they have a few court dates in april, one where she needs to show all of her finances; credit cards, car payments etc. she was orginally pissed about it until i mentioned she could make him show all of his stuff (since he's been sent to collections at least three times in the last three years) and get him to have a vehicle inspection. (its my bfs old car that he wrecked, actually broke the frame, so it's in no way shape or form safe). im not sure what the second one is, but we think its about the domestic abuse allegations.

He actually talked to my friend about what a terrible person i am, and how he has no respect for me whatsoever anymore. my friend said, well i doubt she cares, just like you don't care what she thinks of you. and he said that he does care because i'm controlling my boyfriend, and getting in the way of their relationship. smh. as much as ive been TEMPTED to tell my bf that he cant see this douche, I havent. It's not healthy for my relationship. but my boyfriend isn't stupid. he knows that having a tight friendship with this guy would mean serious issues for us. plus, ive expressed that i don't want this guy to come anywhere near our daughter, nor our house, which he agreed with.

thanks everyone for following along, and keeping these two in your thoughts and prayers, it means a lot to us for so many people to care!
    Frantastic
    @mommyofstacy
    @trixiesmom8
    @baileygoose
    @Joshuaswifey_711
    @smcox
    @doodles
    @littlefae
    @mommylovessparkle
  • Man, that guy is such a douche! I really hope things work out for your friend. Thanks for the update.
  • He is a total ass!! Plain and simple!
  • That really sucks, what an ass hat.
    Shell be in my thoughts.
  • This is soo crazy I don't even know what the court sysytem is for now days. I mean the first thing they should have done is say ok if u want to have custody of this child for the time we need to send out an inpector of the entire place the car and drug test him. Its nothing personal just what's best for kids in general and they should do the same for ur friend if the child is even visiting. In the end the would see that no matter what the details are which take long time to figure out right now its best for child to be with the mother. And it pisses me off that this lawyer guy can just refuse to give the paper work I mean what has our world come to there are so few people that actually care about the people and a child in this situation they do everything on personal level and try to make one client look bad to the judge. I think it should be more black and white and feelings set aside. I will continue to pray for ur friend I really am worried for her lo and want her to be safe and happy.